University

Pages: 1234
So you were in Kindergarten at 4 years old, so what? Since the Department of Education says you are to be 5 years old for state schools, and other wise determined by the institutions that control private and charter schools, it leads me to believe two things, your parents lied about your age to the school and that the schools didn't bother checking facts before accepting your enrollment (possibly due to greed).



A child may enter kindergarten if the child is at least five years of age on or before August 1 of the
school year. The local school corporation must, however, have a procedure that allows a parent to appeal the minimum age requirement to the local school superintendent.

http://www.doe.in.gov/sites/default/files/curriculum/faqfdk1.pdf
Last edited on
BHXSpecter wrote:
Noted, Queens schools teach poor grammar.


Apparently they taught you the same.

So you were in Kindergarten at 4 years old, so what? Since the Department of Education says you are to be 5 years old for state schools, and other wise determined by the institutions that control private and charter schools, it leads me to believe two things, your parents lied about your age to the school and that the schools didn't bother checking facts before accepting your enrollment (possibly due to greed).


- Oh, an assumption, how cute.

- Not at all.

- "So what"? I suppose you're either illiterate or an idiot. It means that it's possible for you to be four years old in Kindergarten. You don't like it? Then i suggest you get over it.


Zereo wrote:
- It is quite weird that you start every single post of yours with a hyphen.

- Oh and you forgot to capitalize your I's.


- That's a nice opinion there.

- That's nice to know.
Last edited on
Does ITT accept highschool students?
thejman250 wrote:
- No, but it was apparently where they taught you that i give a damn about your opinion.

- Feel free to try again.

I didn't express an opinion. Feel free to try again.
cire wrote:
I didn't express an opinion. Feel free to try again.


- Sure you didn't sir(sarcasm).

- Feel free to try again.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
I dont think they taught him what a question is either.

Feel free to try again? (Sorry just trying to fit in)
- Sure you didn't sir(sarcasm).

That's a fine level of insecurity you're showing.

- Feel free to try again.

The extent of your witticism is impressive. Are you familiar with the vinyl medium? (You're beginning to sound like a broken record.)

You may feel free to take the last shot. I'm retiring from this thread.
Zereo wrote:
I dont think they taught him what a question is either.

Feel free to try again? (Sorry just trying to fit in)



- Another opinion. How utterly, utterly trivial.

- Would you care to try again, or will that be it for today?


cire wrote:
- Sure you didn't sir(sarcasm).

That's a fine level of insecurity you're showing.

- Feel free to try again.

The extent of your witticism is impressive. Are you familiar with the vinyl medium? (You're beginning to sound like a broken record.)

You may feel free to take the last shot. I'm retiring from this thread.


- That's a fine level of incompetency that you're showing. Well, to be honest that's not a good thing and you should probably go see someone about that.

- If i needed to say something else to you, then i might actually say something else. You know, common sense.

- Since you're retiring, i'm assuming that you won't be trying again. However, if you happen to change your mind don't hesitate to try again.
Last edited on
:|
- Another opinion. How utterly, utterly trivial.

Opinions rule the modern world... we vote our leaders based on opinions. If a large portion of people have a similar opinion, that community will base its primary point of view on it. However your minority opinion may as well be just as valid, I would not consider opinions trivial.

However, reading all of your posts on this thread. you resemble a troll and because I do not like to feed trolls all too much. This will be my last post/comment on this.
Last edited on
-so...when did you first start using hyphens?

-im sure we can work this out...together =)
Oria wrote:
Opinions rule the modern world... we vote our leaders based on opinions. If a large portion of people have a similar opinion, that community will base its primary point of view on it. However your minority opinion may as well be just as valid, I would not consider opinions trivial.

However, reading all of your posts on this thread. you resemble a troll and because I do not like to feed trolls all too much. This will be my last post/comment on this.


- That first statement is actually your own opinion. However, people do vote based on opinion,etc. Additionally, the U.S. constitution was founded on opinions as well.

- With that being said, i couldn't care less about the opinion of a stranger on the internet, or anyone besides myself for the most part. Take that however you will.

devonrevenge wrote:
-so...when did you first start using hyphens?

-im sure we can work this out...together =)


- That's none of your concern.
iseeplusplus wrote:
The local school corporation must, however, have a procedure that allows a parent to appeal the minimum age requirement to the local school superintendent.

They do, but the situations that have involved our superintendent normally require us to meet in a review board where the superintendent meets with his bosses before deciding. Most parents don't want to mess with that, I know I don't, but we have to regularly due to my son's health issues.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 1234