best one yet

Pages: 1234
I still think its spoonlicker, I got defensive and was horrible in the process im sorry.

Well he did lick a spoon. Heh heh.
she catfish, she.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
I hardly think it is you getting defensive at all. I could list pages of threads where you have said something defamatory against America. You keep saying you have nothing against American's, but then you go and say stuff that proves you do. But that is besides the point.

Who cares if it is spoonlicker or if its not spoonlicker? Does knowing somehow affect your life personally? For some reason you seem obsessed with him/her and a lot of us don't get why because we have never really even seen a reason for you to have this all consuming passion for spoonlicker.

You say you are a problem solver and are trying to solve a problem that is who is spoonlicker. But to what end? Will this somehow benefit you or give you more knowledge if you find this out? Is it even really worth the time spent? I mean in the end why not just say who care its just some forum troll and be done with it.

But anyways I accept the apology and I apologize for my comments also.
thank you.

the america thing isn't what you think it is seriously, I love my land but the system is corrupt and broken, and everyone is a special new prototype arsehole.

america has the nicest and greatest people and some of the most profoundly beautiful countryside, its politics and social history isnt something anyone would be bothered being that proud of and lots of it has been altered so that you can be proud, america also effects and reflects most of the world, infact why is the world obsessed with america?
Last edited on
When the F did I acquire the nickname spoonlicker?? Like I said, I have been gone for a while and had no idea that I was known as spoonlicker. Seriously, how did I not know about this?

And correct, it is 'she' not 'he'.

I am also a little confused, LB is not the only one. So you believe that I am Michaela and CreativeMFS (a.k.a. spoonlicker) are two different people?

Were the in context pictures of me and the spoon not enough? The fact that I closed the CreativeMFS account? Jeeze....

I am, however, still flattered that someone is so obsessed with me ;)
oh and yes, I am a female programmer. And a rather good one at that :P

Nice, so why don't you post an article or two?
I could give you some ideas, for example: code a replacement for std::tmpfile(), using C++ streams.
What's with all the Brave New World references lately?
There ya go baby...
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u562/michaela_elise_82/eat_it_devonsmileyfacehere_zps57cb7f43.jpg

@catfish, I posted an asteroids game I made. I guess if I had ever used tmpfile, I might know what to do with it but alas, I have not.
Last edited on
closed account (zb0S216C)
@Michaela: LOL, the message says it all :)

Wazzak

what's so special about that? there's tons of female programmers... we're not in the 1980s anymore.
Last edited on
I was just responding to devonrevenge saying this

2.the first thing that made me think it was spoonlicker was a female programmer, an instant presentation of a driving liscence, the fact that that image had been used by the licker before and the fact that that that is not a post or pre op transgender ITS AN ACTUAL WOMAN (i know these things) and a few other character traits, how do you guys suspect a spoonlicker?? well i do the same as you...although BHSpecter was calling up fredbill as spoonlicker, oh the damage the licker has caused.
Last edited on
raincheck?
Last edited on
DEVONREVENGE USES ACCUSE
IT'S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE...
.although BHSpecter was calling up fredbill as spoonlicker, oh the damage the licker has caused.

I don't recall ever saying fredbill was spoonlicker, but I do know I've said I thought he was a possible troll. I don't think everyone is spoonlicker, but I have become weary as to whether I think a person is trolling or not when some facts seem shaky to me. I stated in another thread why I thought he was a troll, well troll-ish, but I'm keeping an open mind as I'm starting to realize he is just a kid that wants to get what he wants quickly (college education and a dream programming job). I don't know what Michaela wants, but the pics shows she isn't trolling (though, am I the only one that thought the spoon lick pics were hot?).

@Michaela Glad you are finally happy. I must apologize though, because I know you are pre-op I'm having to fight the urge to refer to you as 'he' instead of 'she'. I can accept that you are a woman though as you feel that you are and pre-op or not have posted pics proving you are. If I do slip up and say 'he', forgive me it is just a Fruedian slip.
lol, no problem
All topic abandon, ye who post here.
Catfish3 wrote:
All topic abandon, ye who post here.

If you can't go off-topic while in an off-topic thread in the off-topic (Lounge) area, then where? ;P
If you can't go off-topic while in an off-topic thread in the off-topic (Lounge) area, then where?
Somewhere else?
coder777 wrote:
Somewhere else?

An on-topic off-topic thread? Unheard of!
Pages: 1234