Tablet Keyboard for Nexus 7

I just don't know about this one. I've never researched this long on a product and not found one. I am looking for a 7 inch tablet case with a keyboard that covers the corners.

Is that too much to ask?

I have looked for about a week on Amazon, Newegg, and several other websites. I've looked at the reviews for several cases and I have to say, cases almost never have a good review curve* anyway. They all just look like a smashed corner ready to happen.

I have decided that most tablet cases are over priced. And so are small keyboards.

Does any one have any advice? Or a product I could try? I am just through with this annoying problem. Even thought of making one out of an old book myself.

*The curve from five stars to one star. You got this from me, my Dad came up with it.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
I'm going to wait and see how long till devon finds this thread and goes on about how useless tablets are ;p just get a netbook as he would say.

Anyways I can't really help you I only use my tablet for reading my ebooks on and that is about it. So I don't need a keyboard for it so I just bought a nice sturdy case for it.
The tablet was a gift and I really can't afford an 150 dollar netbook right now. I already have the tablet any way and I just don't see why there can't be a keyboard case design that's useful.

All I want to do is type up some HW assignments (using an app I already have) while I'm not at home, using the tech I already own.

I am already designing my own case with a keyboard.(I knew that foam mattress would be helpful someday.) I'll let you guys know how it turns out.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.