Hello!

Pages: 123
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
^WATCH YOUR MOUTH.
@Fredbill: why go falcon punch when kame hame ha does so much better?
DTSCode, Fredbill, and greenleaf aren't very good examples of the general (expected) maturity level of this forum.

EDIT: I rest my case below.
Last edited on
<chuckles> pokemon flashback </chuckles>
LB... you wouldnt know what to do if you didnt have the joy of waking up every morning thinking "What intelligent pearls of wisdom has DTSCode posted today?"
No, every morning I wake up thinking "OK, how many people have I managed to piss off today..."
Okay...this thread is finished, mod or admin, please delete or lock this thread.
Why did you report my post? See, this is why I wake up every morning with that attitude - everything I do seems to make people angry at me.
i didnt report it. i thought it was funny
I was asking Kaleb, and how is it funny?
Tip: Don't be 'bad ass'. It will only make you and others riled up. Be friendly, make friends, be happy, code happy :)
Poor LB :( If it makes you feel any better, I don't believe you've ever made me mad.
If I've ever been mad at anyone, don't take it personally; I hate people in general. I do try to hide it though.
DTSCode, Fredbill, and greenleaf aren't very good examples of the general (expected) maturity level of this forum.

QFT

however they are just kids though. and that's often what kids do.
Okay...this thread is finished, mod or admin, please delete or lock this thread.

This thread will be here forever! Thank you for your contribution!

I still can't get over the everypony thing. That's funny.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
DTS, now that you mention it, KAMEHAMEHA!!!

Lol, this thread is funny.
[animal_noises]NEEEIGH[/animal_noises]
[animal_noises]turtle noise[/animal_noises]
I think this thread just killed a third of my brain cells.
Well, at least you've still got over nine thousand. (congrats btw)
Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
^ LB, was that a DBZ reference?
Pages: 123