Hello!

Pages: 123
Well, at least you've still got over nine thousand. (congrats btw)

Woah I didn't even notice. When did that happen? =x
No, it was a post count reference to Disch. Not everyone watches DBZ or knows the Vegeta/Napa exchange.

Go to the hospital for two days due to my son's health and come back to a thread argument that I didn't start.

Bullied for 10 years? Shit I was bullied for well over 20+ years (31 years old now) and the only trust issue I have are for people that come across as trolls. I don't try to sound like a hard ass or talk shit, I just say how I see it (and yes I have been wrong on numerous occasions).
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
Okay...this thread is finished, mod or admin, please delete or lock this thread.

Since when has the administrator ever done this on request?

Also, who in their right mind saw anything wrong with:
No, every morning I wake up thinking "OK, how many people have I managed to piss off today..."

Also, would everypony please calm down, it was a stupid mistake, made by someone who cannot see the red underlining beneath the word.
Script Coder wrote:
Also, would everypony please calm down, it was a stupid mistake, made by someone who cannot see the red underlining beneath the word.
What is this in reference to?
Last edited on
the very beginning of the thread, it was a long time ago now.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
When was the last time an admin posted anything anyway?
closed account (N36fSL3A)
He deleted his post on his last thread.
Who are you talking about?
Who are you talking about?

Who is who talking about? If you are refering to Fred's previous post, then he is refering to the person you refered him to in your second last post from this one
this thread really is killing all your brain cells, kaleb is some kind of psychic internet brain eating demon
my post was not that confusing.
EDIT: Or was it?
Last edited on
you know what kind of cheese covers up that taste of horse in your findus beef lasagne?
@Script Coder: but how could he know that twicker made a post and then deleted it? o_o
Last edited on
Maybe he saw the post, and then when he went back, it was no longer there. (I could not find any other logical explanation).
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 123