Leaving Cplusplus.com

Pages: 1234... 8
closed account (N36fSL3A)
devon you always make me laugh. See ya Cyberwarefare. You will venture this path again. Someday we will speak again.
yah, and you ain't ever gonna get rid of me :P
/me plays world's tiniest violin

I use to say this all the time on Allegro and one thing I learned......

wait for it......

NO BODY CARES!!! If you are going to leave then leave. Announcing it won't bother anyone here one way or the other.

Here BHXSpecter, grab a hanky.
Reading this guys posts is one of the funniest things I've done in a while xD
closed account (zb0S216C)
One does not simply leave a forum.

Wazzak
He seems to have managed it.
BHXSpector don't lie. We all know you miss him as much as I and DTS do.
#cutmyselfforyoualways
closed account (zb0S216C)
@LB: His account is still active, so he's still part of this forum.

Wazzak
Part of the crew, part of the ship. Part of the crew, part of the ship. Part of the crew, part of the ship.
chrisname wrote:
Part of the crew, part of the ship. Part of the crew, part of the ship. Part of the crew, part of the ship.

Pirates of the Caribbean !!!
I think people would care if I left, they would be happy, I will not give them the luxury
Last edited on
this is a C++ forum, so to my knowledge, not really a place where people will give two shits about that sort of drama.
Last edited on
"Cyber."

The pounding of leather boots to concrete floor grows ever weaker.

"Cyber!"

Even more distant is the sound of heavy striding boots that its' echoes becomes clearer than the origin.

"You leave? After gnawing away at the tomes, siphoning the synapses, grinding the very pillars of this sacred halls, you leave?!"

Disturbed from its' rest, the ancient oak gates let out a bellow. Howling winds rushed through the opening, giving flight to the layers of dust that once laid dormant on the floor.

"Fine then, leave! You came a vermin, and as fate would have it, you leave as one!"

The winds came to a light whisper. Then a final disturbance echoed through to the halls' stillness, only to be laid back to rest. Rest well this sanctuary, rest well oh ancient oak, and with time, sooner rather than later 'cause seriously its' getting stuffy, marry with the floor once again dust.
That was lovely^
Chrisname's journal, April 3rd 2013. Pointless thread on off-topic board this morning. Uninteresting post in dull thread. This forum is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The threads are extended posts and the posts are full of code, and when the boards finally scab over all the users will drown. The accumulated filth of all their caffeine and software will foam up around their waists, and all the fanboys and code monkies will look up and scream, "Save us!", and I'll whisper, "No".
Last edited on
@olysod...ghormenghast??

@chrisname...bible?
Last edited on
Watchmen.
Nah, just thought of it. Felt drammy. Thanks Fred.
@LB: His account is still active, so he's still part of this forum.

They should put i "last logged in" thing to see how long it takes him to come running back to us
¿what makes you think he'll come back?

(stop doing that ne555, it drives me nuts)
Pages: 1234... 8