Leaving Cplusplus.com

Pages: 1... 45678
One thing I have learnt is that you cannot make a thread die, it will die when its time comes, and that time is only controllable by the admin.
100th reply!!!

Now, please, stop posting on this thread... It should have been locked ages ago.

EDIT: Script Coder got the 100th post :D, I was just a second late
Last edited on
Please refer to my previous post.
Threads don't die, they just go to a better place. On this forum they go to the archives, which is much better because people can't reply to them anymore.
In a (hopefully) end of this thread: Goodbye Cyberwarfare and we may or may not see/hear from you again.
Archives... The threads' heaven, where they can rest in peace without being disturbed by people who go off topic.

And to make this last:
Goodbye Cyberwarfare and we may or may not see/hear from you again.
Last edited on
hamsterman wrote:
@BHXSpecter, you can take any position you like, but do have in mind that what you say will affect our (I think most would agree) willingness to take you seriously in the future.

Don't care if I'm taken serious here. This is a C++ programming site so I only care if any code I post is taken serious.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
bye cyberwarfare, our paths may cross but we may never know like ships in the night, that is of course if you don't top yourself (please don't top yourself)

EDIT: oh yes happy 1111
Last edited on
Honest Question:
BHX why are you still discussing this?
Congrats BHXSpecter for having your 1111th post :D
And you're right - this is a programming site and as long as you answer my stupid questions, I won't care about your personal beliefs.

And sorry for interrupting... again...

So let's hear Cyberwarfare's favourite quotes again:

Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.
We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives.. Some lessons are painful, some are painless.. but, all are priceless.
Things end. People leave. And you know what? Life goes on. Besides, if bad things didn't happen, how would you be able to feel the good ones?
Last edited on
Let's stop this thread at 111 replies :D
One more to go!

I'll be generous and let somebody else be last :P
Last edited on
Hey Framework, I'm with you on this. Even though I have no idea what the sides are arguing... or even how many sides there are!
Last edited on
closed account (zb0S216C)
@Vidminas: Will you be so kind and stop replying to this thread with useless posts. Let this thread move into the archives already.

Wazzak
@everybody,
What's wrong with overly long, overly offensive and overly off topic threads? I don't think we have anything more fun going on in the lounge right now...

@Framework,
If you're going to pick the brains of somebody, <...> you have to be sensitive towards their feelings to avoid provocation;
You're confusing two different things. In medicine there are doctors who work with people and there are biologists/chemists who do the science (they're not mutually exclusive). In psychology both kinds of work exist, but they go by the same name. devon is obviously referring to the latter.

People can't but help the way they feel;
Would you know anything about this? I'm certain you're wrong. In fact, I have no clue how you differentiate between "managing your feelings" and "helping the way you feel". You might want to elaborate on it.

This paragraph is nothing more than a series of broken sentences that make no sense.
Let me translate then: You are nitpicking in a self righteous manner.

devonrevenge wrote: "And, while I'm at it, Framework is really being a dick right now."
Hey! I wrote that...
EDIT: Script Coder got the 100th post :D, I was just a second late

Sorry, if I could undo my actions and press the click .5s later I would.
I honestly don't care, but thanks Script Coder. I actually realised that it doesn't matter if this thread gets more replies or not.
I'll read them all :D

Does anybody want to go for 200?
Last edited on
Sure why not? I was about to ask how you knew how may posts a thread had, until I realised the all to obvious answer.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
he went through and counted
I guess we have to, maybe we should stop when me and framework kiss and make up ;)
LOL ;)

I think all of the better programmers (1000 or more posts) decided to leave
Last edited on
Pages: 1... 45678