I have a question?

closed account (LN3RX9L8)
I am a beginner in programing and I need help with a program...I am stuck, and maybe someone can help me by email? because no one seems to reply to my posts.

Maybe someone can give their email and help me

Thanks
Last edited on
Well do you post your source code that you have made, with errors that need correcting? Otherwise start doing so. No one will help you if you do not want to help your self. Also, if you are stuck try Googling...
I actually did and only received one response which was not helpful... and I have been googling but no help
because no one seems to reply to my posts.

I saw 2 threads on your recent post history (not counting this one)... both of which had responses.
They even looked like helpful responses.
Yes that was for another problem...
Well they were but for another problem
The only problems you've posted have been responded to helpfully, and apparently you admit to this, even after stating: "because no one seems to reply to my posts."

And yet, here we are responding to another post of yours. Post your problem, not your request for private help with the problem.
@cire I would but now I feel a bit uneasy about this because I don't want my professor to find the problem and I might get in trouble for it... And I just need help!!
Can someone out there help me? My program is due soon and I don't know what to do
I don't want my professor to find the problem and I might get in trouble for it...

You don't want a full solution by any chance, do you? Heh, heh.

Seriously, just post the homework -- and what you've coded so far, even if it's not working. Then people will correct your program and help you complete it.

Otherwise, if all you want is a fully working program while not doing/knowing anything, some people here will object to that and call it cheating.
While it is cheating, posting it in the job forum, and offering pay is not illegal, if you catch my drift... ;D
closed account (3qX21hU5)
@cire I would but now I feel a bit uneasy about this because I don't want my professor to find the problem and I might get in trouble for it... And I just need help

Why would it matter if your professor sees it posted here? Let me ask you this if you go up to another student in the same class as you, and ask for help on a problem you are stuck on will the professor care about that? I doubt it, because learning IS about asking other people more knowledgeable then you questions and getting advice from them. So asking a question on a forum is no different really then asking your professor or a classmate for help with your problem.

The only reason I can see why you would get into trouble would be if you just want someone to do the program for you and then you take full credit for it.

So like everyone said post your question here and what you have done and we will help guide you in the right direction to solve it.
Last edited on
Okay I posted the question with my problem already, hopefully I get help
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.