Public wishlist for cplusplus.com

Pages: 1... 141516
Because it isn't a regular yet.
By the way, how is this sarcasm engine called? I think it's a new thing, isn't it?
Will it be used into Half Life 3?
Yes, it will be used completely into Half-Life 3 and out again.
Because obviously there's going to be a Half-Life 3. Everyone who thinks there will is so smart. Only an idiot would not believe that.
By the time Half-Life 2 Episode 4 comes out, all games will look the same, and feel the same, with graphics indistinguishable from real life and the same earthly physics.

"Artistic" games straying from the norm with bright colors, cartoony characters and funky physics will be in a minority, and marketed for small children and bored housewives.
I've never played Half-Life or any of it's sequels.
I've never played Half-Life or any of it's sequels.

That's almost like saying that you don't have an opinion, but with a cogent argument as to why.
lol @ Catfish4's cynicism.
Last edited on
I don't play shooters, hyper-realistic games, zombie survival games, militant games, etc. - basically games with no substance.

It's not that I dislike violence/blood/gore, it's just that they don't interest me at all and that's what those games are primarily about.

I prefer games based on puzzles and/or exploration, like Vessel, Quantum Conundrum, Portal 1/2, Knytt Stories/Underground, Antichamber, etc. - the genre seems to be taken over by the indie game industry, which is a bonus. Minecraft and Terraria kind of fall into the category of exploration for me.

So anyone who says, sarcastic or not, that not playing a set of games that I already discussed means you have or can have no opinion, I just want to know what you actually got from the experience of those games.
I don't think HL2 is either a Shooter, neither hyper-realistic.
Well, a bit of a shooter it is.
But it doesn't feel much like it is.
Great part of it looks like an airboat simulator.

Off-topic fanboys can now join the tread. </Catfish4_Sarcasm_Engine>
I may sue you for that, SGH!

Great part of it looks like an airboat simulator.

The hunter-chopper was much cooler than the gunship insect things.
Did anyone ever play rollcage? fastest most finely tuned racing game ever, I didn't sleep for 5 solid days playing that once (it was a challenge, I would have fallen asleep if there wasn't someone to kick me )
Catfish4 wrote:
That's almost like saying that you don't have an opinion, but with a cogent argument as to why.

*stares blankly*
I never played HL series.
Why?
Because I've never played it.

No in-depth reason as to why I haven't. I just haven't.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
closed account (N36fSL3A)
The only zombie games I enjoy are Resident Evil (Because they have puzzle elements) and Day Z (Because it's one of the only games that don't make the player some god of death who kills hordes of zombies without needing food, water, and almost never runs out of ammunition. Also who doesn't suffer the fear of trusting someone. It also brings permanent death in the mix.)

While we're talking about games I think people here should start to play CowRP on byond. The admins aren't... well dicks and griefers are always punished.

EDIT: Oh yea, and Age of Empires 2 and 3 are pretty cool too. The expansions aren't bad either.
Last edited on by Fredbill30
I'd like to request having <thread> added to the reference page, if it's not a problem. A tutorial or an article on how to correctly use it would be awesome too.
Sorry if I went on topic.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 1... 141516