Boston

Pages: 1234
Oh, so that was them. I didn't make the connection until you mentioned the shoot out. I heard about it last night but I thought it was unrelated.
You can listen to police radio here:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam
Looks like they got the last suspect just half an hour ago.
News Headline wrote:
Suspect #2 has been detained with "unspecified medical needs"

I'm not a doctor, but I don't think those needs were from pre-existing conditions... just saying.
My girlfriend and I followed the story via the police radio and google maps. In the end, the person was found just a few streets over from where a good friend of mine lives.

I don't think the police beat him up, though they probably weren't to sympathetic. He had been in a car crash the night before. His location was found because of blood a neighbor saw. The police also said they saw blood in the radios. Maybe an elaborate plan to kick the crap out of him when found?

It sort of seems like these people thought they would just get away with it. Do the deed on Monday, and then Thursday night make a very loud get away?
Last edited on
The world has come in the grips of terrorism for quite a while now.
There were also blasts in Bangalore in India. RIP all those who were unfortunate. It is time we all got united against this disaster.
And the IRA, Terrorism is massive news all over the world now but when I was a kid it made that days headlines, people were encouraged not to panick, no its super sensationalized.

didn't the mafia in america or someone fund the IRA or is it a myth bought about by a film?
closed account (3qX21hU5)
didn't the mafia in america or someone fund the IRA or is it a myth bought about by a film?

The mafia funded my retirement fund?
closed account (z05DSL3A)
devonrevenge wrote:
Google: NORAID
Last edited on
what kind of people donated to noraid, or who in america funded the IRA, did people know they were funding terrorists?
Last edited on
I would have to say 'no' to that. I'm sure stuff like that still happens today without most peoples' knowledge. Not too long ago a bank (HSBC) in my city got in trouble for money laundering with terrorists. I'm almost 100% sure that the people who used HSBC weren't aware of what was being done with their money.
the vatican has huge shares in arms, the world is totaly not what it should be
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 1234