What's your favourite Desktop Environment?

Pages: 123
Holy sh*t man. That's a lot of monitors
XD thas actually very funny
Last edited on
Holy sh*t man. That's a lot of monitors

You could have that many monitors too. All it requires is nabbing a photo off the web and claiming it is yours.

Maybe you can find something here:
http://au.businessinsider.com/check-out-this-day-traders-rediculous-screen-crazy-set-up-2010-3#would-love-to-see-a-beach-side-screen-saver-with-this-9
closed account (N36fSL3A)
i didn't claim it was my photo at all.

obviously a 12 year old can't afford all of that.
i got it, i thought that was clever, you could be a heir to a conglomerate 12 year old too, you could play that card but you would have a professional tutor to help you learn/type, plus you dont learn menial things as a billionair you learn how menial things work on a more esoteric level.

that and you wouldnt have posted things abuout earning money (I hit a snag on that radio thing, you have to tweak the trimmer capacitor and the coil to get the transmition inbetween 80 and 150 mghz, also that thing isnt legal in your country dude, says a lot actually, ou cant have a radio transmitter I cant have a gun haha, any country that lets you have both is tottaly iresponsible)
Last edited on
Fredbill30 wrote:
i didn't claim it was my photo at all.

I'm at a loss. Nobody ever claimed you did. How on earth could you get that impression?
Transmitters are legal as long as they aren't a certain strength.
What about radios now?
I dunno.
Forever confused.
I am using cinnamon now and totally like it so far. Seems to be much less weight than unity, i still like unity though.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 123