Lounge - April 2013 (Page 4)

AoE 2 HD

So, AoE 2 has been re-released on Steam with new graphics and a few other updates. I got it today for £15 and I have to say, at the moment, I'm thinking it pro...
[10 replies] Last: [quote=L B] the CD version I have from years ago has a resolution sett... (by Thumper)
location of drivers?

I need to find ftp servers to download drivers and right now im scouring google. does anyone know some server ?
[6 replies] Last: They should have specific drivers that they are need of. (by ResidentBiscuit)
I have isolated two books, I can afford to buy one, can you help me with my decision?

I had fun with Java, now I want to go back to real c++ programming and im a beginner and I know the basic ass basics, im caught between three possibilities ...
[8 replies] Last: thats simple naruku, cheers :D (by devonrevenge)
Help please

a program that uses a text file. to create a text file that contains the names and address of 5 individuals that you are inviting to a meeting. create the fil...
[3 replies] Last: 1) You are double posting, be patient people will help when they can. ... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
SFML 2.0 is released (?) (1,2)

Laurent's SFML github repository has finally added the 2.0 tag after a very long RC period. No announcement on sfml-dev.org yet, but I'm assuming it's coming s...
[31 replies] Last: There's not enough interaction between the community and the admin in ... (by LB)
I have a question?

I am a beginner in programing and I need help with a program...I am stuck, and maybe someone can help me by email? because no one seems to reply to my posts. ...
[13 replies] Last: Okay I posted the question with my problem already, hopefully I get he... (by closed account LN3RX9L8)
Assembly - How to assemble TASM programs

Ive tried so many different IDEs and they all seem to be for MASM and this is not what I want to use. So, I thought that notepad++ might be good for this. (I tr...
[6 replies] Last: thanks. Ive decided to learn masm now. Also Im doing some stuff with n... (by closed account LN7oGNh0)
So I bought a motor scooter (1,2,3)

And I love it to death! See, I've never owned a car before. Never had much reason before I moved out of my parents house and about 4 hours away. I live about ...
[45 replies] Last: I just wish some bikers didn't have to involve everyone else in their ... (by chrisname)
What is your opinion on fractal art?

I want to go into game design and over the past few weeks I have seen some amazing procedural images through fractals namely the Mandelbrot set. Are Chaos sets ...
[6 replies] Last: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES-yKOYaXq0 (by chrisname)
This program will find the area of a circle without pi! (1,2,3,4)

Plus/minus 1% ^_^ #include <cstdio> #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> #include <stdio.h> #include <math.h> using namespace std; #define PI 3....
[75 replies] Last: Austin J said that everyone was reported. Was he just misreading some... (by Catfish3)
Linux in assembly (1,2)

im nu to coding and i wanna make linux using nothing but assembly. ive programmed in python for a few weeks, is that gunna be enough?
[26 replies] Last: The funny part is he knows what the prior post was that I reported and... (by Cheraphy)
hey urgent question about my code problem(not C/C++)

Most of are not going to read through your assembly without even a hint as to what's wrong with it.
[12 replies] Last: I think that pretty much settles it lol. (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Check out my channel

Video series I'm working on right now -Win 32 API- Just got done with my video on basic flow of WndProc What to look forward to in my next segments: -Cascading...
[no replies]
help please

write a compile and run a c++ program to reverse the digits of a positive integer number .use a do-while statement and continuously strip off and display the nu...
[7 replies] Last: I would go about it by pasting the source code I should have made, and... (by Script Coder)
Floppy Disk Help

I was running my Win98 (Yes, fixed the keyboard error :P.) when I found this floppy disk. I put it in and looked at what was inside of it. Then I took it out an...
[8 replies] Last: Well, I'm going to put this project to rest until summer. (by closed account 18hRX9L8)
Need something to learn (1,2)

I need a new advanced tutorial. I've learnt the whole C++ language (not including libraries). I've practiced some std::stuff and some boost::stuff. I've made my...
[26 replies] Last: Its very kind of you to offer Zereo, Im preoccupied tomorrow but would... (by devonrevenge)
I dont really understand what the new relic agent is or how to use it but I want the T-shirt

I want to be nerdier, by which I mean more intelligent AND funnier looking, I think the T-shirt will help, at least for my nerd self esteem, but I dont realy kn...
[12 replies] Last: LOL oh yeah fair point :/ -be swayed- (or lose interest half way dow... (by devonrevenge)
by rcast
Commercial applications of programming

I keep hearing .NET in interviews and was wondering - If I wanted to take the next step in programming and focus my efforts on being an asset to a company that ...
[6 replies] Last: Great, thank you. Learning these languages sequentially can be a goal ... (by rcast)
by S G H
Free Custom Servers?

Is there any websites offering free Custom Server hosting, even under subdomain? It's for development purposes, I'm developing a custom server but I cannot kee...
[7 replies] Last: If Zereo acconsents, I will change the topic name to something that co... (by S G H)
Hi I'm new here eveyrbody

i wanted to say hi! My name is Angelus Botnkiv, I am a Russian microbiologist. I am new to engineering as my second degree and learning programming and I ...
[6 replies] Last: Welcome, young grasshopper. (Wow, always wanted to say that) (by Script Coder)
April 2013 Pages: 123456
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.