Lounge - December 2013

My first 3 C++ apps

I've been messing around with C++ now for about 4 days about 8-10 hours a day watching tut's like he...
[2 replies] Last: Pretty good for your first projects. (by Fredbill 30)
Happy New Year

I`m going to sleep and its not a new year here yet so HAPPY NEW YEAR. Enjoy the last day of 2013 ...
[4 replies] Last: Nope, I have too much swag for that. (by Fredbill 30)
C++ Benders (Is this group still open?)

I saw a post about a skype group "chat" if you would call it. Anyway i was wondering if its still a ...
[4 replies] Last: Ok I have added you (by Fr0zen1)
A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hi all, Im Aravind, and a very warm, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! To everyone at C++ Foru...
[19 replies] Last: Holy crap, where do you live? (by Fredbill 30)
Open-source Playstation 4 emulator project! (1,2,3)

I was browsing through SourceForge and found that there's a new project that intends on bringing a P...
[47 replies] Last: Sirs, all the information and points brought up here as well as the so... (by closed account 91qLy60M)
C++ Challenges

Hi, I think its a great way to learn a programming language by solving programming challenges in th...
[3 replies] Last: Write the following program: Challenge 1: Knowledge required: - Ba... (by IWishIKnew)
by CDuck
Linux Mint is now only a Terminal

I accidentally uninstalled the GTK+ 2.0 libraries on my Linux Mint 15 OS. I installed gtk-2.0-dev, ...
[2 replies] Last: Try booting of a live cd/usb and copying your files to another hard dr... (by Fr0zen1)
VS 2012 Reset Project Settings

Since this really isn't C++, I'm posting it in the Lounge. I'm just wondering how I can reset projec...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks, fixed it. (by Fredbill 30)
Visual Studio 2013? Your Thoughts

Hi, I got VS2013 Ultimate (Full Version), and not to be negative or sound too arrogant but VS201...
[17 replies] Last: Maybe you can hypenate your old account? "Luke-Leber"? Maybe you can t... (by LB)
Oculus Rift (VR)

First of all, hey everyone, it's good to be back. If anyone remembers my old account (luc lieber). ...
[7 replies] Last: The software side of things is quite simple (for those already experie... (by Luke Leber deprecated)
Having Trouble Finding Programming Partner

This is the 4th time this happened to me, people don't want to be my programming partner because of ...
[19 replies] Last: I'm just a slacker and don't care much for college so most of my eveni... (by SatsumaBenji)
by CDuck
wxWidgets or Qt?

I want to start learning how to program GUIs, I have tried to setup wxWidgets without success, but I...
[11 replies] Last: I am going to start learning how to use the Qt libraries. (by CDuck)
Learning a second language

So a while back, before I decided to learn C++, I started learning a little bit of Java, a friend of...
[5 replies] Last: There are more paradigms out there. For some adventures in programming... (by Cubbi)
warcraft 3 tournament

would anyone like to get a server running and play warcraft 3 together? it could be really fun
[2 replies] Last: Why not get GameRanger and play there? I am actually trying to finish ... (by Stormboy)
Understanding of the build process

I've continuously found people saying that some libraries are easier to install than others. I am at...
[12 replies] Last: Libraries are generally easy to build when your system is very similar... (by Telion)
I Need A Sound Library

I need a sound library for my game engine... I was thinking FMOD or OpenAL but can't decide. I ev...
[8 replies] Last: Huh? EDIT: Just decided to use OpenAL Soft... if I come into trouble ... (by Fredbill 30)
by LB
ChessPlusPlus progress (1,2,3,4,5)

The old thread is archived, so I can't post to it anymore: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/986...
[87 replies] Last: We're currently deciding on using a new kind of resource manager and n... (by LB)
SYSCALL Instruction in x64 Processes

Hi, As this question is nothing relating to C\C++, I posted my question here. I have been lat...
[no replies]
Powering my Raspberry Pi

So I want to make my Raspberry Pi go mobile with a simple battery and charger. Problem is that I ne...
[10 replies] Last: @Satsuma: The voltage is the same for every device directly connected ... (by EssGeEich)
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail fro...
[6 replies] Last: Im a strong believer of God! Im a Hindu and I love to worship all God... (by WindowsProgrammer777)
December 2013 Pages: 123... 7
  Archived months: [nov2013] [jan2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.