Lounge - January 2014 (Page 7)

by nvrmnd
CMD ****s, why won't this simple command work ?

I'm trying to move multiple files : move blah.cpp, blah.hpp, blah2.cpp, blah2.hpp F:\cpp\blah And all i get is an annoying message : The syntax of the c...
[6 replies] Last: I think that was a 6.0 feature that was almost immediately dropped. (T... (by Duthomhas)
Volunteer

I need a partner in joining me in sdl or open gl development of game who atleast is fluent in c++ because so am i and has good sdl skills , if he is new it's st...
[14 replies] Last: Ok sure check ur pm Abhishek , lets give it a try (by Sharan123)
My first Java GUI

Hey all I started learning Java GUI from the past few days and now I've built my first "epic" game (lols). So I want you all to try it out and give reviews :'D....
[no replies]
python socket connection error

so im writing an irc session class (its very rough right now. still fleshing it out) and got this error when i tried to test it: dtscode@dtscode-Latitude-E6...
[5 replies] Last: 2.7.3, but now im suspect if it actually worked or just ran without er... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
My first 3 C++ apps

I've been messing around with C++ now for about 4 days about 8-10 hours a day watching tut's like hello world and getting a good understanding of int, if, else,...
[2 replies] Last: Pretty good for your first projects. (by closed account N36fSL3A)
Happy New Year

I`m going to sleep and its not a new year here yet so HAPPY NEW YEAR. Enjoy the last day of 2013 :'(
[4 replies] Last: Nope, I have too much swag for that. (by closed account N36fSL3A)
C++ Benders (Is this group still open?)

I saw a post about a skype group "chat" if you would call it. Anyway i was wondering if its still a thing.
[4 replies] Last: Ok I have added you (by closed account EwCjE3v7)
A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hi all, Im Aravind, and a very warm, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! To everyone at C++ Forum! Enjoy!
[19 replies] Last: Holy crap, where do you live? (by closed account N36fSL3A)
January 2014 Pages: 1... 567
  Archived months: [dec2013] [feb2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.