Lounge - January 2017

the translation of the content

Hello! I want to translate some materials of this site and post on my website. The authors of this site will not mind? Thank you!
[19 replies] Last: In my translation on each page the first line is the message that this... (by plastictown)
Most popular C++ books in school! (Not the best)

Hi everyone, i assume that this is the best c++ book list: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/388242/the-definitive-c-book-guide-and-list But i want to know...
[2 replies] Last: @JLBorges thanks for your answer! :] (by eyenrique)
Any software like Photoshop?

Hello, I'm looking for a Photoshop-like software that allows me to do some pretty cool things, mainly for 2D games development. I want to be able to create my o...
[6 replies] Last: also use GIMP completely satisfied with its work (by alanz)
by DTM256
Self Solving problems

Hey guys, I had a problem but by trying to explain the problems on the forum, I was able to figure out how to fix it before I even posted. How often, if a...
[1 reply] : Another effective technique is to explain your code to someone else. ... (by JLBorges)
Is there a way to hide/change my IP address without using a proxy?

My friend has a statcounter on his blog and can see who visits it. I'd like to occasionally check out his blog, without having him know about it. Is there a w...
[7 replies] Last: For such tasks will fit almost any proxy server, not to mention VPN. A... (by Kalinin)
Why Is There No Reputation On This Site?

Hi all, I use this site for literally all of my issues with C++ nowadays. I have tried Stack Exchange, and, frankly speaking, I feel it is meant to be more o...
[6 replies] Last: dropped to 5 rep simply because I didn't know what the hell I was act... (by Cubbi)
Do you think Fighters are born or made?

I have always been fascinated by this question, and every time I hear people talking about it, it usually sparks a big debate. I am wondering what people here...
[18 replies] Last: I think one has to go through a lot of trainings to become a good figh... (by Moonlight1)
What good are Microsoft Certificates?

Hello again, I have another question for you guys. I've been told by several instructors in my school that getting a Microsoft certificate such as Microsoft Exc...
[1 reply] : Skip the Office certs, unless you want to be someones receptionist the... (by Computergeek01)
by Medino
Best or most suitable FREE source code editor for an intermediate.

Guys,I want to start of by saying that I'm not much of a programmer but I know a few things. As the title suggests I want to hear from you what would be the be...
[8 replies] Last: I use Visual Studio Code along with clang and gdb on Linux. (by JagerDesu)
Can't Post In This Forum?

I Don't Think I Can Post Here Either. Will Give It A try Though!
[16 replies] Last: Sounds like both of us will go forward without ever really getting to ... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Howdy

Hello everyone :^)
[1 reply] : Hello, welcome to the forums. :-) (by Uk Marine)
I need to learn math without a school...how?

Hi guys, I was hoping you could help me with this... I don't have a a decent math background since I went to an art school and equations are the height of my kn...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you for this list Uk Marine, as expected my current knowledge di... (by Marcus Aseth)
  Archived months: [dec2016] [feb2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.