Lounge - November 2013 (Page 3)

why doesnt twicker interact with us? (1,2)

so since im getting back into web deving for a bit, i decided to join daniweb and dani (ie the owner and writer of daniweb) has commented on four of my five pos...
[23 replies] Last: I just knew it was an Es language, but yes Esperanto, thank you for th... (by BHX)
ASP.Net Sending Email

How would I send email with ASP.Net? I tried researching it, but it doesn't want to work for me. I tried using the built in HTML post within the form element, b...
[8 replies] Last: My account is what I'm testing it on. (by kingcong)
Firfox's "inspect element" feature

Why can I change html in Firefox's "inspect element" feature? If it doesn't stay, why allow me to change it temporarily?
[15 replies] Last: @L B I meant propose. (by kingcong)
Who knows assembly languages?

Where would I go to learn assembly languages? I searched on the internet for how to create an operating system and just about all posts and searches tell me I n...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the links. Also thanks for letting me know that. I thought ... (by kingcong)
Computer Bench Mark Test

Are these results good? SiSoftware Sandra Display Connection : Local Computer Processor Arithmetic Analysing... Aggregated Score : 66.09GOPS Res...
[2 replies] Last: I wish i have that specs :// (by nvrmnd)
Almost 18, and I'm probably the most boring teen ever (1,2)

Hey guys, I'm 18 in April and I know that's a fair time away from now but the thing is that I belong to the type of people that are quite insociable and have fe...
[33 replies] Last: [quote=BHXSpecter]In the US, when you go to random parties you will ev... (by Thumper)
best web hosting company?

so i appreciate all of the help you guys have given me with my website, especially since this is a c++ forum. im on my last question. i need a place to host my ...
[15 replies] Last: I currently only have one: computerquip.com Although, it currently do... (by closed account S6k9GNh0)
by dilver
blank empty page

in a site http://www.example.com/ there are files , one of them is images and inside the images file there are jpg images the problem is that when I writ...
[3 replies] Last: I tried a bunch of pages, like "example.com/asdfasdfasdf" and they all... (by Superdude)
how to write web apps for java?

so i want to write a basic little terminal for website, and i want to use java. does anyone know a good site to learn how to write java apps to embed in html?
[14 replies] Last: no it told me how to compile and what libraries i needed to link to so... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
JFK: Your belief

Hi, Long time...since we had a debate about these types of controversial topics. Anyway, the discussion is about what you think about the Warren Commission's...
[18 replies] Last: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM sums it up ;] (by tath)
How Can I Get My Mom To Make Me a PayPal? (1,2)

I need your guy's advice... How can I get my mom to let me get a paypal. Every single time I tell her she says no and wont listen to me. She says I don't hav...
[31 replies] Last: I'm kind of worried about theft. I mean, if one person breaks into som... (by closed account N36fSL3A)
C++ to a whole new level (1,2,3)

Hi. ive been studying c++ for about two years and im thinking of taking it from cmd's to a whole new level (i.e graphics, 2d, 3d, etc) problem is, i dont know w...
[55 replies] Last: In my opinion... With today's hardware, unless you are programming ... (by J4ke)
13th Birthday! (1,2)

Okay, so on November 17th, I'll finally become a teenager. I already know what I'm probably getting, that's going to be: - A Raspberry Pi - Some cash - Ne...
[32 replies] Last: Happy Birthday Fred's Grandma!!!!! (by Superdude)
by Ch1156
Any good assembly language tutorials? (1,2)

I am using windows 7 and i want to learn assembly, i downloaded this little compiler called Flat Assembly and i was wondering if anyone knew of any good tutoria...
[36 replies] Last: ok i just copied some other code in and it works now but my cmd window... (by Ch1156)
Hey how do you Make your own ssh client? raw data doesnt work

I been looking this up but havent found any where to start, I dont think anyone on the net has even tried, I jsut want to make my own ssh client for uni uni uni...
[6 replies] Last: OpenSSH is also... open. You can look at that for details. (by closed account S6k9GNh0)
Contact an Admin

How do I contact an admin? Can you delete the following threads created by user cuponooodles? http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/102716/ http://www.cplus...
[11 replies] Last: [quote=Catfish666]I do hope your request to remove the posts will be d... (by Thumper)
by Mats
Marine Debate

"“They were preparing to get out,” says Col Wilson. “Then I think the sergeant thought: 'I’d look a bit of a dick if this bloke gets up and wanders off....
[7 replies] Last: There isn't enough context in OP for me to make a decision. Missing i... (by Danny Toledo)
Let's Make A Slot Machine

The question at the end of chapter was: Make a "slot machine" game that randomly displays the results of a slot machine to a player—have 3 (or more) possib...
[9 replies] Last: Nice! (by SarthakGhosta)
very confused on the standard.

so in the past weve gotten into arguments about how java is slower because its written in c (back in the good old fred bill days ;) ) and it got me thinking, wh...
[4 replies] Last: @htirwin: here is a general answer: the standard writers just have to ... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
My first C++ project!!!!!!!! (1,2)

So guys, I am a math major freshmen in college. I am currently in intro to programming(CS 100), which is taught in C++. We had 20 students initially; now--one m...
[31 replies] Last: I always think of Michael Dawson's comment about using. Makes me laugh... (by BHX)
November 2013 Pages: 12345... 8
  Archived months: [oct2013] [dec2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.