Lounge - September 2012 (Page 4)

by Disch
Doc tools (Doxygen)

I'm looking for a doc tool. I really like the look and feel of Doxygen, but the last time I used it, it lacked a big feature that makes me not want to use it a...
[6 replies] Last: It is open-source... I've heard from various sources that the Doxy... (by closed account 3hM2Nwbp)
How far does c++ go?

I have been studying c++ with the intent of going all the way and lately I have been starting to get a grasp on inheritance, polymorphism, and now learning abou...
[16 replies] Last: It was on great language shootout, but they removed it for some unknow... (by rapidcoder)
is there a way to download the references?

Hi there, I use this website so much and I would like to keep at least the references (STL containers) in any document to be able to consult it without any i...
[1 reply] : You could use the wget command line tool (available for Windows too)... (by Catfish2)
ANSI Fun

I just installed Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise) on both my netbook and desktop. I haven't used a Linux OS for a while and I wanted to see how different it would be when...
[12 replies] Last: If you really want to do cross-platform console stuff, look into NCurs... (by Duthomhas)
Which language to start with Web Programming? (1,2)

I have been learning C++ for 2 years now, i want to learn web programming.. which language should i start with? i know very basics of PHP, do you think i shou...
[33 replies] Last: okay guys, dont fight.. i will be back after i learn HTML fully.. :) (by sigmablack)
function

HI , Can some one explain me what this function do . i am not able to understand what exactly the function do and how int function( const void* x , const vo...
[2 replies] Last: Did you find this with an example of using qsort () somewhere? You ca... (by Duthomhas)
Educate me!

Can someone provide some insight to The argument "eventually assembly level programmers will be replaced with compilers" I am supposed to write a rather shor...
[10 replies] Last: This is well worth a read: http://www.agner.org/optimize/ He has some... (by Moschops)
Good Free Games With Good AI

Looking for something else to do in my free time, please list free games with good AI, be it new features, good enemy AI, ect.
[6 replies] Last: It's not much of a game, and the AI isn't that great, but try reading ... (by hanst99)
by scopez
images

i have been scripting c++ for 2 years now. i have just moved on to scripting into allegro. i have made a character move up down left and right but i had to get ...
[4 replies] Last: i teach myself.. so there are some things i miss " C++ is not a script... (by scopez)
September 2012 Pages: 1234
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.