Lounge - September 2013 (Page 4)

Xperia Z or Galaxy S4

I am planning to buy a new phone. Which one would you prefer and why?
[16 replies] Last: isnt there anyone who likes xperia z :D everyone says buy s4. What is ... (by closed account 1v5E3TCk)
Let it all out. WINAPI

I've been using the Windows API for quite sometime, maybe it's just me that's feeling like someone who has been abused but keeps returning due to a big user bas...
[7 replies] Last: Learning to read the documentation is the most difficult part of using... (by Computergeek01)
Bad Advices (1,2,3,4,5)

Some things I really don't like about C++ is some of the rather redundant things I see people suggest to people who are new. It's a static-length array, not a...
[86 replies] Last: [quote=Duoas]Choosing the worst possible way to do something does not ... (by BHX)
New User!!!

Hello all, I just registered as when I google some question it usually is on this website and now I can also ask questions. Please tell me if th...
[9 replies] Last: Hi! and welcome :) I've been registered for a couple of months, don't... (by closed account G30oGNh0)
From mind to manufacture

How does one get information from their mind, into the real world? Is there a generic way of doing this? Both with programming and music, for years I have no...
[10 replies] Last: @Dark That does make total sense, I'm going to give that a try today... (by closed account G30oGNh0)
Nice addition to Codenvy

Anyone that works with Java, JS, Python, PHP, Rails or HTML might find this new addition that Codenvy made quite handy. http://blog.codenvy.com/announcing-code...
[no replies]
Licensing

So, whenever I want to release something, which isn't often because I never get to the point to where something is useful, I release it under GPL. I do this bec...
[1 reply] : I found this site pretty helpful http://choosealicense.com/licenses/ .... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Favorite xkcd comics

What are your favorite xkcd comics?
[17 replies] Last: Never actually heard of this comic before, but thanks for distracting ... (by Paoletti301)
How's your math?

Just had math class this morning and I realize I suck at it, lol. Well, not suck but I have to use a lot of brain power to work a problem. Anyone else suck...
[13 replies] Last: I personally love math, and take to it pretty easily. I must say thoug... (by Paoletti301)
Most redundant thing you can think of

so i was on my windows machine and missing cygwin, so i decided to install it. but then i remembered that i was just going to use windows for gaming and linux f...
[no replies]
by Ceset
the School Starts!

yeah like the topic says school starts. and i m very sad because i m currently at a formal school and some electronics are forbidden at some certain times(lapt...
[5 replies] Last: this is the last post bye everyone for a while (by Ceset)
Dilbert: Dogbert vs. XKCD: Black Hat

Yeah I'm really bored right now. Let the battle commence!
[no replies]
Is this problem NP?

OUTLINE: You are given a bipartite graph (separated into A nodes and B nodes). Each node from A has at most N edges to a node in B (There is only ever one edge ...
[12 replies] Last: Any help is still appreciated, the solution I am thinking of now would... (by Script Coder)
How Did You Decide Your Name

I was looking at the different names to see the regulars, and notice some I just wondered how you chose.
[18 replies] Last: [quote=retsgorf297]@DĂșthomhas So...What does it mean? it's an enigma... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
Amazing little Javascript ASCII Art script

http://aem1k.com/world/ If it doesn't impress you look at the source code ;p. No point really to this thread just thought it was cool and wanted to share it.
[12 replies] Last: It looks like that magic number at the beginning is coordinates of the... (by Duthomhas)
IOS 7 released

Who else was waiting for ios 7. I was just updating my iphone and than ipad cause I wanna see in case I lose my stuff as my ipad has alot of data and some of...
[13 replies] Last: Yea.. I used to have my iphone jailbroken just for the so settings and... (by closed account EwCjE3v7)
Android programing, Its like Java just inside out, has anyone come to terms with it? please explain how. (1,2)

I Would like I diagram that explains how the UI looper and handlers and intents and bundles and fragments are working, its like building a dam in a river delta ...
[23 replies] Last: what DTS said is what I did, I owe bucky. (by devonrevenge)
New user

Hi, I am a new to this site. I thought it was cool that this site has a lounge too. On the forums I have been on before there are typically some regulars. Wh...
[14 replies] Last: Not judging or name calling or anything negative. But I just want to p... (by Script Coder)
Image upload

Since this site doesn't support image uploading, what is a site that I can upload my print screens where anyone can view it? Thank you!
[8 replies] Last: I like fpaste for pastes. imgur for images usually (by ResidentBiscuit)
Hello everyone!

Been in search for a forum that will help me with my programming stuff. My name is Kistal! Hey... This is awkward, lol. Ps. I'm a computer science major.
[15 replies] Last: I started programming in my late 20's. You are never to old to do what... (by Manga)
September 2013 Pages: 123456... 8
  Archived months: [aug2013] [oct2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.