<weratomx.h>

Hi Friends,

I need to know if this header file is a part of standard C++ Library . In my application or component I am having a shared library and I am getting the below error.

Symbol lookup error: /opt/shailesh/lib/libfindpmx.so: undefined symbol: _ZN9errAtom_cC1EmPKcS1_ .

I assume that errAtom_c is the object having issues and its in <weratomx.h> .

Can any help me , I would be really thankful for the same

Best Regards,
Jinu
Last edited on
Thanks a lot ne555 for your valuable time and inuts...I am clear about this linking and compilation process.

My project is trying to access this variable and this is in <weratomx.h> . But I am not able to trace where is this file . I am suspecting that is either coming from 3rd part or its a part of Standard library. Reference to this file is in my project . Some one else has written this project which I am using...Even in some pages I got from google search I found reference to this files but there is no source information.

So just I wanted to know the source of this header file <weratomx.h> . Is it coming from standard C++ library or if it is a 3rd part component.

Br,
Jinu
again, it is not standard c++.

only thing that could find is https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pdfs/US20010034878.pdf
where is simply used.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.