UNIX/Linux Programming - April 2014 (Page 2)

NCIT Solutions

NCIT Solutions Provides offshore IT, Web design, software programming services for clients in the US and worldwide, with offshore prices and best quality. The ...
[1 reply] : Maybe move this to the job section if you guys are looking for jobs? O... (by giblit)
by zinat
How to programatically find if the code is recursive or iterative

Is there any way to programatically find if the given code is taking recursive approach or iterative apporaoch using concept of files in C programming.
[10 replies] Last: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_graph (by keskiverto)
by zinat
File Program in C

digraph _OP_control_flow { graph [center=true, epsilon=".000001", pack=true, rankdir=LR, ratio=compress, sep=".5", size="5.83,8.27", s...
[1 reply] : Since this is in Unix section, why don't you look up the grep command ... (by Smac89)
get user? (1,2)

for my program i need to use chdir() to locate to a folder. right now i ust have it as chdir("/home/ty/ncursesgame/files"); and id rather have it look somethi...
[30 replies] Last: Both... as for the forum, no idea. (by SeiZa)
Problem with Flush(), clear buffer input in serial communication

Hi, First of all, sorry for my limited knowledge. I'm quite new to C++ and I'm having trouble connecting the Raspberry Pi to the Koala car using RS232. ...
[1 reply] : tcflush(iDevice, TCIOFLUSH); is supposed to have a return value you ... (by SeiZa)
save things to file

i have a game i'm making. i need to save all the text that is on the screen to a file. how can i do this? it needs to be like how when you write a text document...
[12 replies] Last: ok people i finally figured it out. after weeks of constant work on it... (by gopro2027)
C-style string problem

We are doing a project in Cygwin/g++ using dynamic arrays and command line arguments. The objective is to be able to enter in the command line like this: ./p...
[3 replies] Last: He has been saying all week that we will need to use strstr or strcmp... (by kbw)
How do I get the Printer Status from a Network Printer?

Hi, Is there any way I can get the printer status, like paper jam or out of paper, from a Network Printer? I'm working on a project to print from a Poin...
[1 reply] : What about CUPS? [ http://www.cups.org ] (by BlakeK)
Dynamic memory allocation for matrices

I am coding in c++ on ubuntu. I am trying to dynamically create a matrix. I want to know what is wrong with this code. I am getting an error on {**matrix = new ...
[4 replies] Last: It is worth noting that std::vector<std::vector<int>> matrix is fine... (by BHX)
NCurses: Key codes not working

I'm using NCurses on Linux Mint (Cinnamon). I'm loving it. I'm writing a program, but I'm having trouble with character key codes. I have switched to using i...
[7 replies] Last: are you looking to be able to press keys like enter and the arrows and... (by gopro2027)
by Taylrl
Editing a .xlsx file (via converting to .csv)

Hi, I am wondering if it might be appropriate to edit a .xlsx file using C++. I currently have two worksheets that I would like to combine using an ID column...
[5 replies] Last: I know this is cplusplus.com, but IMO a higher-level language would be... (by BlakeK)
April 2014 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [mar2014] [may2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.