UNIX/Linux Programming - April 2019

by zak100
Signal: Segmentation fault (11) in MPI Program

Hi, I am trying to do MPI communication in the context of Gauss elimination method. This is continued from: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/252734/ Howe...
[4 replies] Last: Hi, Thanks for your guidance. This problem got solved. You really d... (by zak100)
by raylan
Error RSA compiling executable of a custom game (more info inside)

Hello. I'm compiling in debian 9 an ejecutable of otx (a custom version of tfs, open tibia, an open version of the 1997 mmorpg game called tibia). This OTX is ...
[4 replies] Last: This is the error I got now: ----------------------------------------... (by raylan)
by zak100
MPI Source and Dest arguments

Hi, I am using a simple program which is using MPI_Send(...) and MPI_Recv(....) commands: // task 0 sends to task 1 and waits to receive a return message ...
[2 replies] Last: @zak100, Did you know that you can use MPI_Sendrecv rather than having... (by lastchance)
Object Use threads to execute rather than Thread execute Objects

Hi All, Good Day! I have a question in my mind whether is it possible that object uses available thread( may be free thread in the pool or just create on ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much... I m studying on this. (by isharaUoM)
what will happened when delete an file opened by ofstream

hi i want to save some runtime log into a file on embedded device, running on linux system. this file is opened by std::ofstream. for debug purpose i will co...
[2 replies] Last: you can also set its (or a folder above its) permissions so it cannot ... (by jonnin)
by Horki
Google Benchmark, clang++ different results?

I was trying the google benchmark example from CppCon Chandler Carruth and I have completely different results (for vector reserve) on OsX and PC(running linux)...
[11 replies] Last: I tought "clang" and "apple-clang" were pretty similar https://en.wik... (by Cubbi)
Thread on ARM

Hello, I'm currently working on a project with a Reach M+ (which is a GPS combine to an IMU). This device works with a light Linux version on a ARM processor. ...
[1 reply] : What is the output of ldd ./reach (by salem c)
  Archived months: [mar2019] [may2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.