UNIX/Linux Programming - August 2012 (Page 2)

by amoy83
Counting Lines and Fixing Strings

Hey Everyone! I'm stuck on an issue with my coding and have been having trouble trying to figure it out. I'm hoping that someone can help me or point me into...
[no replies]
PulseAudio streams

Did a lot of research on pulseaudio but I'm still confused: The Target ---------- I want to fetch multiple audiostreams from dedicated (HowTo?) sound line-...
[no replies]
How to schedule simultaneously two events using sigaction and itimerval structures in C++ ?

Dear all, I need to schedule two independant events at the same time, typically, filling two queues simultaneously using a Poisson trafic. This is what I did...
[1 reply] : 1. No -- "this" is not a function pointer. 2. No -- you coded them se... (by PanGalactic)
How to write compile time warning for user

i want to write a warning for every user that compile my code. how can i do this? i am using gnu g++ compiler.
[3 replies] Last: ¿why do you care how I compile my programs? Besides, that's quite res... (by ne555)
Pointer/object life time

Hello all, I added some classes to ns-2 simulator for my project. It would involve several pointers and vectors. During simulation, objects get destroyed be...
[1 reply] : Scope of variables http://cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/variables/ If you... (by ne555)
A little help :(

#include <iostream> #include <cstdio> #include <cmath> using namespace std; int main() { double x,y,z,N; float Area,s; cin >> N; if (...
[4 replies] Last: then..after that..i will output the result To do that you will need ... (by ne555)
need help running an ide

just installed linux fedora and seems to be doing well except when trying to run or execute programs in codeblocks it tells me that this project has not been bu...
[3 replies] Last: AWESOME THANKS!! it worked!! I am definetely going to have to brush up... (by mickeyliv)
detect file system accesses for a process

Hi, I'm trying to detect file system accesses for a process. I tried inotify, and I could successfully detect when a file was created on the desktop, but not i...
[2 replies] Last: Thans for the reply Cubbi, I'll try this method. I specifically want ... (by Yours3lf)
by Sarmad
USB dependencies problems

Hello everyone I have a problem in Linux USB C structures. I have this definition in a directory /dir1/file_xyz.c foo() { struct usb_device *dev; //take...
[no replies]
Coding for background tasks/child processes

Hi C++/Unix/Linux guys, I have a question on getting some part of the code in background (not sure correct word). I am not a very experienced C/C++ coder ...
[7 replies] Last: Hi Kbw, Good news!!, got it to work. same code above with nohupCount... (by mathewfer)
August 2012 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [jul2012] [sep2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.