UNIX/Linux Programming - December 2011

makefile variable

all source code file are in the path(/opt/Hi3520_SDK_V1.0.5.0.c2/ mpp_master/sample/hishow888/),a makefile also is here,all lib files are in the path(/opt/Hi3...
[no replies]
error while building a project in open cv

i am a new user.i tried to build a c+= project in eclipse linking opencv libraries and following error message is shown **** Build of configuration Debug for p...
[2 replies] Last: As eypros says, looks like you've left out the main() function, unle... (by Moschops)
gtkmm3: select TreeView row by default

How can I select a row of a TreeView list by default, i.e. that the row is selected from the beginning? I found `select (const TreeModel::Row& row)` in the g...
[1 reply] : Nobody any idea? I'm 100% sure that this SOMEHOW works... *push* (by CryptKeeper)
How pthread lock mutex?

The following code is from http://www.yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxTutorialPosixThreads.html#CREATIONTERMINATION My question is: how can thread2 pass line 57 a...
[2 replies] Last: That explains. Thank you! (by bioruan)
communicate with printer

as I didn´t need my old lexmark printer anymore I decided to look inside of it. Now I´m wondering if there´s any possibility of communicating with the singl...
[1 reply] : just ask to your friends that have knowledge about computer. it may he... (by roseholcomb143)
configure error when installing ddd-3.3.12

checking for elf_version in -lelf... no checking for tgetent in -lmytinfo... no checking for tgetent in -lncurses... no checking for tgetent in -lcurses... ...
[5 replies] Last: So, what can I do to install the nurses library? Or, simply install dd... (by ccy2059)
by kot
ALSA programming

hello, i try to write a program to record a sound stream from my audiocard(integrated realtek), briefly, without error processing it looks like: #include <std...
[2 replies] Last: computerquip, thanks! (by kot)
VIM installation in CENTOS

How i can install vim in centos. Please share me those rpm links. Thanks, Deepesh C.P
[2 replies] Last: yum install vim-enhanced (by chr0nt4b)
by fafner
strtok problem

This might not be entirely appropriate as it's c and not c++, but I'm guessing that there are people from both camps here:p I'm trying to read mesh-data from an...
[2 replies] Last: Wow, I'm blaming that on being tired:p Thanks, I moved the increment t... (by fafner)
by viktor
static compile with g++

Hi, I am trying to compile static an application with g++, a c++ source code, with headers files included, edited with QT, but i am not sure how it's work, i...
[2 replies] Last: To compile with g++ and multiple files? This video shows how to do it... (by Ben Duncan)
error: expected ‘}’ at end of input

I have a program here (from a textbook): int main() { using std::cout; using std::endl; baseDMA shirt("Portabelly", 8); lack...
[6 replies] Last: Aramil: I know that, but, clearly, there was a brace there, so I just ... (by Ben Duncan)
by hwuy
chdir with varibles

sup yall. working on this program that will make a directory and change to it I know how to change a directory or make one with static values but i wnat it to ...
[5 replies] Last: Check the returned value. That is how you know if it was succesful (or... (by ne555)
nested #include and error : fatal error: map : No such file or directory

Dear All, I wrote a multiple files program in C/C++ and create library.h and put all of *.h in library.h, Then #include "library.h" same the following code : ...
[3 replies] Last: Lets see the command line you're using to compile it. (by Moschops)
by hwuy
installing libarys

sup buddies I just got the QT library and i have no idea how to install it. ive installed the allegro library but that was on windows so its a little different....
[4 replies] Last: I am pretty sure there are installation files for windows and mcOX als... (by eypros)
by hwuy
chat

im working on a website and im making a active chat. its mainly ran in php but i don't think php can do a chat session without refreshing the screen. could i us...
[7 replies] Last: I think you need to read up about AJAX. PHP and C++ run on the server... (by Galik)
by tonee
changing the console background color

Hi, I am new to C++. Can any one give me an example on how to change the background console color? Thanks
[3 replies] Last: If you are doing a "human must be present"-type, fullscreen kind of ap... (by Duthomhas)
question, help plxz.

njvm
[2 replies] Last: goodbye123 has a habit of deleting his posts (usually after the answer... (by Moschops)
How do I use GTK+

Hi, I was just wondering how to use GTK+. I know it's not a program and that it's a c++ library used for making programs with a gui. I just want to understand...
[2 replies] Last: I would suggest to get a book on GTK+ or at least some tutorial that w... (by eypros)
by Kinz
Problem with C++ check file method

#include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <string> using namespace std; int main() { return 0; } void loadUp() { cout << "Legends o...
[3 replies] Last: defining function inside function .. that will not work void loadU... (by bluecoder)
by hwuy
system issues

hi whats up! im working on a program that will cd the top directory. system("cd /"); i just want is to do this. it compi...
[4 replies] Last: thanks that worked (by hwuy)
December 2011 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [nov2011] [jan2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.