UNIX/Linux Programming - February 2019

how to add newly created pkg path

I have just build the redox package from this https://github.com/hmartiro/redox page. Now how do i link the headers and libraries in ros cmakelist.txt file? ...
[no replies]
Displaying a window from one process in another process

All, In Windows programming, a window handle (HWND) can be created in one application, but accessed by other applications, and can even be added as a chil...
[1 reply] : It would be more fair to say that one process can manage the window of... (by Duthomhas)
Problem member function returning wrong value.

Hi! I've a problem, the member function doesn't return the same value than the value computed in the main function. I want to perform bitwise operators between...
[2 replies] Last: Erf so stupid I'm, I computed r before computing a ^ b ^ r so this is ... (by Laurent7601)
SIMD: _mm256_cmpgt_epu8_mask

Hi everyone. I have a little(maybe) question related with SIMD. I would like just simply compare two 256 bit vector from 8 bit unsigned int. I found a perfect f...
[3 replies] Last: Woops, you asked for unsigned. Sorry the above is for signed. (by colinhercus)
how to implement lower_bound in struct

I am trying to implement a lower_bound function for memory mapped map value with struct as key and value type, but i have no idea how to do it. Till now i've wr...
[1 reply] : std::map already has lower_bound, it's unclear why you want to impleme... (by Cubbi)
Segmentation fault on TCP server.

I have developed a server in C ++ and a client that connects to it. Both are run on a PC with linux. When we run the server and a client is connected to it, a...
[2 replies] Last: As someone on the other site said, you need to make ServerTCP::ThreadM... (by dhayden)
by vysero
std:ofstream, and controlling an amplifiers mute function

Recently, I updated the unit I am running applications on with a new CODEC and amplifier; the older parts are EOL. There was a bug with the old setup. For some ...
[6 replies] Last: Read the specs of the new amp. Maybe it needs some delay between funct... (by dhayden)
An Array of objects

You will see, I have a Worrior class, and I am using an array in that definition to hold the stats of the object. In the main, I have an array to create my two ...
[1 reply] : After some messing around I figured this out .... Now, I am posting my... (by rhamm5798)
  Archived months: [jan2019] [mar2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.