UNIX/Linux Programming - July 2013 (Page 2)

by ragur
C++ Application gets terminated while calling memcpy() or on allocating memory

HI, My application has been developed under linux platform, it gets terminated often due to memory c...
[1 reply] : Please post your code. Don't forget to use the code tags. (by kooth)
std::multimap

hey Can anyone help me with multimap concept.. I am using multimap to store key-value pairs(duplica...
[4 replies] Last: thankyou so much guys... i had done that and its works.. Now in my cod... (by simran07)
Anyone got some spare time? (1,2)

Hey I was wondering if you guys could test this ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/engtests/files/?so...
[25 replies] Last: You know, I gave it more thought and I'll probably only be calling til... (by drew887)
Connection

Hi all, I am newbie in linux. Currently i am having a problem in connecting mysql and c++ in linu...
[2 replies] Last: did you try installing the libmysqlcppconn-dev package? it seems to... (by drew887)
by WCSN
getch() for Unix

I find this code Author very respects!!! #include <iostream> #include <termios.h> #include <unistd...
[no replies]
by iliya
Need a Simple C++ Code for VOIP

Hi friends, Please guide me I need a simple C++ code for VOIP. I will appreciate you if you intro...
[8 replies] Last: There are others to use than Speex as well. Both Mumble and Teampseak ... (by closed account S6k9GNh0)
Multithreading - Inconsistent Output...

The program below keeps outputting inconsistently both in the order of output and the resulting valu...
[1 reply] : The five threads will increment the x in any order, that's the whole p... (by Cubbi)
by hotvic
with typedef get was not declared in this scope

I'm trying to build on FreeBSD but it fails: guichan/basiccontainer.cpp: In member function 'virtu...
[2 replies] Last: You're right! % find /usr/local/include/ -name "*guichan*" /usr/loca... (by hotvic)
Triangle doesn't display

I'm trying to learn OpenGL/GLUT, and I'm reading "beginning opengl game programming", and I took som...
[6 replies] Last: I guess what would my vertexes be would've been a better way to put it... (by dunnmifflsys)
Not working on Ubuntu (1,2)

Hi there Compiler G++ I recently switched to Ubuntu from Windows 8.I downloaded this code from a lin...
[20 replies] Last: Linux is awesome these are my reasons No virus: yes there are only 40... (by Xp3rtHamm0r)
by sirair
root password request

Hello, I want to start a daemon from my c++ program. This can only be done with root permissions...
[7 replies] Last: If you read my Answer properly, you can see that I said "have a valid... (by SpaceWorm)
Loading a file to KERNEL space (raspberry)

I'm trying to create a linux module and passing it a file path for it to load into a buffer. The fil...
[no replies]
Setting up GNU/GCC issues.

I am running Xubuntu x86. Please note where I say "building" I mean roughly the following commands...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks guys I will try it out! (I'm going to try and get the deb sourc... (by StevenChartis)
Best linux IDE

Hi there I just want people's opinions on what is the best IDE for Linux.Like CodeBlock. I was h...
[14 replies] Last: Thanks Mickey (by Xp3rtHamm0r)
Compile ERROR c++ programm in ubuntu and raspberry pi

I got a major problem with compiling a c++ programm on a raspberry pi. My Programm compiles just ...
[8 replies] Last: im sorry... i dont know how raspberry pi works (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
July 2013 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [jun2013] [aug2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.