UNIX/Linux Programming - July 2013 (Page 2)

by ragur
C++ Application gets terminated while calling memcpy() or on allocating memory

HI, My application has been developed under linux platform, it gets terminated often due to memory corruption, sometimes when the memcpy() is called it gets ter...
[1 reply] : Please post your code. Don't forget to use the code tags. (by kooth)
std::multimap

hey Can anyone help me with multimap concept.. I am using multimap to store key-value pairs(duplicate keys are also present) during run time and after some tim...
[4 replies] Last: thankyou so much guys... i had done that and its works.. Now in my cod... (by simran07)
Anyone got some spare time? (1,2)

Hey I was wondering if you guys could test this ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/engtests/files/?source=navbar ) for me to see if it'll work across the various...
[25 replies] Last: You know, I gave it more thought and I'll probably only be calling til... (by drew887)
Connection

Hi all, I am newbie in linux. Currently i am having a problem in connecting mysql and c++ in linux. When i try to run my script in terminal i have a problem ...
[2 replies] Last: did you try installing the libmysqlcppconn-dev package? it seems to... (by drew887)
by WCSN
getch() for Unix

I find this code Author very respects!!! #include <iostream> #include <termios.h> #include <unistd.h> using namespace std; int getch(void) { struct termios...
[no replies]
by iliya
Need a Simple C++ Code for VOIP

Hi friends, Please guide me I need a simple C++ code for VOIP. I will appreciate you if you introduce me a simple C++ code for VOIP. I look forward for yo...
[8 replies] Last: There are others to use than Speex as well. Both Mumble and Teampseak ... (by closed account S6k9GNh0)
Multithreading - Inconsistent Output...

The program below keeps outputting inconsistently both in the order of output and the resulting values. I am using the join functions and mutexes, but doesn't ...
[1 reply] : The five threads will increment the x in any order, that's the whole p... (by Cubbi)
by hotvic
with typedef get was not declared in this scope

I'm trying to build on FreeBSD but it fails: guichan/basiccontainer.cpp: In member function 'virtual void gcn::BasicContainer::focusNext()': guichan/basiccont...
[2 replies] Last: You're right! % find /usr/local/include/ -name "*guichan*" /usr/loca... (by hotvic)
Triangle doesn't display

I'm trying to learn OpenGL/GLUT, and I'm reading "beginning opengl game programming", and I took some code from it, merged it with GLUT code I found online, and...
[6 replies] Last: I guess what would my vertexes be would've been a better way to put it... (by dunnmifflsys)
Not working on Ubuntu (1,2)

Hi there Compiler G++ I recently switched to Ubuntu from Windows 8.I downloaded this code from a link that was in my book (C++ priner 5th edition) This works o...
[20 replies] Last: Linux is awesome these are my reasons No virus: yes there are only 40... (by closed account EwCjE3v7)
by sirair
root password request

Hello, I want to start a daemon from my c++ program. This can only be done with root permissions. When the logged user is no root than show a dialog where ...
[7 replies] Last: If you read my Answer properly, you can see that I said "have a valid... (by closed account G309216C)
Loading a file to KERNEL space (raspberry)

I'm trying to create a linux module and passing it a file path for it to load into a buffer. The file size is 2MB maximum (it's a floppy disk image). Can anyo...
[no replies]
Setting up GNU/GCC issues.

I am running Xubuntu x86. Please note where I say "building" I mean roughly the following commands: $ ./configure --prefix=/usr/local $ make ...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks guys I will try it out! (I'm going to try and get the deb sourc... (by StevenChartis)
Best linux IDE

Hi there I just want people's opinions on what is the best IDE for Linux.Like CodeBlock. I was hoping to run linux mint 15 but it froze in installation so I...
[14 replies] Last: Thanks Mickey (by closed account EwCjE3v7)
Compile ERROR c++ programm in ubuntu and raspberry pi

I got a major problem with compiling a c++ programm on a raspberry pi. My Programm compiles just fine on ubuntu with the same version ov boost and g++ as i a...
[8 replies] Last: im sorry... i dont know how raspberry pi works (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
July 2013 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [jun2013] [aug2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.