UNIX/Linux Programming - June 2013 (Page 3)

FMOD function

Hello, I used the fmod function and I am confuse about the result. // Sequencia ij 4 #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <math.h> int ma...
[1 reply] : > Pq esta resultando fmod = 1? fmod no es 1, `i' es 1 (by ne555)
Pthread in linux C

Hi, I have two doubts in thread programming in linux. 1. I declare thread as detached thread in linux c program. How can i know ,when thread is exited or ...
[3 replies] Last: pthread_once is not related to launching/exiting threads. It's a form ... (by Cubbi)
How to server non-blocking socket c++

Hi. Who have examples code. Help me Please.
[1 reply] : http://www.wangafu.net/~nickm/libevent-book/01_intro.html (by kbw)
How to call “unlimit” in linux with c++

when i type "limit" in my machine: the output will be: cputime unlimited filesize unlimited datasize unlimited stacksize 8192k coredu...
[1 reply] : From the man page, "Warning: This routine is obsolete." http://man7.or... (by kbw)
c string/string to long double

Hi I would like to ask how I can convert string to long double for further calculation in long double format? Let's say i got c string phase = 0.000000789...
[2 replies] Last: double result = 0, npos = 1 for x = string_size ; x&&string[x--]!='-'... (by IndieExe)
Trying to finish lab7

Hi there. I am working on a school assignment and it's my last assignment. Unfortunately, I have been missing 4 lecture sessions. Anyways, I am trying to get st...
[no replies]
Need clock_gettime() help

OK. So here is the task at hand. I need this function to be able to return the milliseconds that it takes to time how long something takes to run. Assume tha...
[1 reply] : Why do you store a difference of two time_t s and a difference of two... (by Cubbi)
fork() why the output is "Parent Childe" ? thanks

#include <sys/types.h> #include <unistd.h> #include <iostream> int main() { pid_t pID = fork(); if(pID == 0){ std::cout << "child" << std::endl;...
[1 reply] : You forked, so now a parent and a child are running. So it makes sense... (by Zhuge)
Help to pass information to another thread needed

I am a newbie programmer in linux domain. I am basically a MicroController programmer familiar with C. Now I am into little PC programing and need some inputs...
[1 reply] : Is the writer thread just waiting on some condition (notification from... (by kbw)
Segmentation fault. gdb does not give me a clue

Hi there, I have a segmentation fault caused by a function. I display the code below. Any suggestions as to why this might be happening? Thanks a million! ...
[4 replies] Last: Magnificent, that's brilliant! I need to get to grips with vector thou... (by dbachito)
June 2013 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [may2013] [jul2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.