UNIX/Linux Programming - May 2013 (Page 2)

by S2000
Formatting string output.

I'm having trouble formatting the string array that I got from a .txt file. When I print the string...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, pal. I now know what to look for. I'll to find a solution in C... (by S2000)
by ajbutt
Assignment

Develop a utility in C language which will run in Linux operating systems to display following prope...
[1 reply] : what have you got so far? (by mutexe)
by ajbutt
Plz.help my in my assignment

Question 2: Total Points (20) In this question, you will examine in detail how a new process is cre...
[1 reply] : what have you got so far? (by mutexe)
g++ error in Xcode

Hi, I compiled code and got this: Command /Developer/usr/bin/g++-4.0 failed with exit code 1 ...
[3 replies] Last: Sorry I don't know anything about Xcode. (by kooth)
convert perl scripts

Hi, I have a few perl scripts and they need to be converted into some more common language such a...
[no replies]
SWAP LHS to RHS using VIM

xxPCIbclkp = gsrpkg/gsrdie/xxPCIbclkp if i got many lines of the above. How can i swap to b...
[5 replies] Last: Thank to all.But I found this and worked for me. http://stackoverflo... (by jaden5165)
by pheapc
problem in dynamic library*.so

hello I apologize if my question bothers you I work on a code developed in C + + which worked well...
[8 replies] Last: this is my makfile: # this Makefile compiles all the *.cc files in t... (by pheapc)
How to draw this triangle using ncurses nested for loops

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { for (int x=1;x<=7;x++) { for(int i=1;...
[no replies]
Anyone please explain what this code means?

Hi All, onUnknownField = [=] (BidRequest * br, JsonParsingContext & context) { I am c...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks very much for your help. (by arayappan)
Does anyone on here use codelites

Could someone please help me I have been trying to get codelite to run a program for 3 hours now . I...
[1 reply] : It might be worth asking your question here, too. codeLite forum http... (by andywestken)
Dinning Philosophers Using Condition Variables

There is something wrong with this pseudo-code, but I can't tell what it is. Could you help? ...
[no replies]
something is wrong with this program

i tried to see the mean and variance of the set. mean is calculated correctly and i am facing the pr...
[4 replies] Last: Good post and the nice information http://www.arm2teeth.com (by Montgomery)
compiling with #define in multiple files

I have a project with multiple .h and .cpp files. I want to compile this project and add #defines u...
[5 replies] Last: Yes, you can have as many defines as you want. so, file1.cpp #ifdef... (by writetonsharma)
to check for mixed input

suppose i take an int type variable and give input in that which is mix of int as well as char type....
[4 replies] Last: I don't know what you are asking. Just guessing your problem, before... (by writetonsharma)
linux program help

I'm trying to finish up some programs I didn't get finished earlier in the semester and this multipr...
[2 replies] Last: Ahh I see that makes it make more sense. I was looking up some code th... (by cowless)
Converting full path to file name in C

Hello, I'm usually a c++ programmer but my teacher is forcing me to use regular old c. I've been s...
[1 reply] : #include <libgen.h> char* basename(char *path); or `strrchr()', you ... (by ne555)
Possible bug in std::string::rfind

This may be a bug in std::string::rfind on linux (lattest version of Debian). I run the following pr...
[3 replies] Last: xpos <= pos :( (by LB)
kernel mod help

So I decided to try some kernel module examples and have already ran into some trouble. Unfortunate...
[2 replies] Last: makefile had spaces instead of a tab on the newlines... (by Michaela Elise)
LaLR(1) parsing source code

hello please help me in writing a project with this title: " make LALR(1) parsing table" if anybody...
[no replies]
Is it a deadlock or not?

Hi, I have written a program and I have represented a graph like this: http://img856.imageshack.us/...
[no replies]
May 2013 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.