UNIX/Linux Programming - May 2013 (Page 3)

by cheyn
How do i embed gtk into my makefile

Hello friends ok - this is c - not c++. But the solution must be about the same. With a test following compiles without problems: gcc-o test test.c `pk...
[8 replies] Last: d (by EdnaComer)
by Cman87
Map "find" function wont work.

Hi, I have a question that bugs me for days now. I have a piece of code of a map that has a char* for the key. And char* as value. Which looks like typede...
[4 replies] Last: as ne555 said, you will have to post more code. It must be in your cod... (by writetonsharma)
by farai
continously running c++ code

i have three separate blocks of c++ code, one for writing to a text file and the other for reading from that file and sending to the serial port and the other f...
[1 reply] : Linux task scheduler: cron. The file in which tasks to schedule are de... (by closed account DEUX92yv)
linux partitions

tel me the use of linux partitions
[5 replies] Last: Linux partitions are used just like all partitions. (I did assume an ... (by keskiverto)
Program not display char import is variables

I compile and run the program in linux: run terminal: gcc hello.c -o hello -lncurses and: ./hello code hello.c: #include <stdio.h> #include <termios.h> /...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks you! (by daothudiep)
by tee90
issue with libsig

Hi, is there anyone who can help me to solve the issue related to libsig: Getting the following error: "g++: error: /usr/lib/libsigc-2.0.so: No such file or...
[3 replies] Last: I read so as in sistema operativo (operating system), xP. `libsigc++2... (by ne555)
May 2013 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.