UNIX/Linux Programming - September 2012 (Page 4)

A Calculator

Here it is: #include <iostream> #include <cmath> int main() { using namespace std; int a; int b; int c; char addition; char ...
[7 replies] Last: Don't what? Age is irrelevant. (by SWATLLAMA)
by Slazer
Why shared libraries end with 1.0

Hi. I would like to ask why the names of shared libraries end with "1.0". For example in "libcmath.so.1.0". It seems very confusing and unnecessary. In this ...
[3 replies] Last: Having the version information in the filename and using a symbolic li... (by Moschops)
Starting With Ubuntu

Salam(Persian). I work with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 in windows7 64bit to writing c++ programs. Now, I want to have a software like MS VS 2010 that be very ...
[3 replies] Last: How to install it? Software is installed via package managers (using... (by Athar)
Not sure What I did wrong

I'm trying to code a program for class that basically functions as a search program for a dictionary file. While debugging I managed to get rid of the entire li...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks kindof. I implemented both of those changes, but now I'm gettin... (by RenjiOkiru)
Shutdown a socket Accepting new Connections from Client

Hi All, I want a way to down a Server Socket accepting new TCP connection requests from Clients. I tried Closing the Socket while many existing socket co...
[1 reply] : You need to shutdown reads on the server socket. http://pubs.opengroup... (by kbw)
regex for emails also pulls out files?

I have a regex that pulls out emails. It is inserted in a c++ program inside of a system() call (don't ask why), and ran in terminal. The problem is, along with...
[no replies]
September 2012 Pages: 1234
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.