UNIX/Linux Programming - September 2020

by Borneq
Where gcc search include?

Is command: `gcc -print-prog-name=cc1` -v 1. what are meaning of apostrophes? 2. This command not ends. I must echo | `gcc -print-prog-name=cc1` -v 3. My result...
[3 replies] Last: thank you so much @keskiverto ...It actually helped.. https://issuu.co... (by RachelCulbertson)
Sockets: Define Host for gethostbyname

The standard examples of using sockets : int main(int argc, char *argv ) . . . . . server = gethostbyname(argv ); where argv is the hostname. How ...
[2 replies] Last: It's not clear what you're asking, but gethostbyname returns a structu... (by kbw)
software archetecture for c++ project?

What are the best software archetecture for c++ related projects based on cmake? For example in .net their were onion archetecture, mvc etc. But in c++ i couldn...
[2 replies] Last: Most other language environments impose some kind of structure/method ... (by kbw)
SFML and Atom [Mac]

Hey guys, I hope this is the right place to post this. I just managed to make SFML run properly on Atom on my mac (with a few packages). I've seen questions be...
[no replies]
Recommand async IO library/framwork?

I have a program to write data to multiple files and want to improve its performance. Then I think about asynchronous IO. I will submit data into a centra...
[1 reply] : The first step is to benchmark your disk. $ dd if=debian-10.5.0-amd6... (by salem c)
  Archived months: [aug2020] [oct2020]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.