apps

closed account (ENADjE8b)
Does this forum has and android apps?
closed account (G309216C)
IOS,

I am very new to this, Forum but I can assure you that this forum does not have Android Related Development Libraries to help nor a Dedicated Forums to Android Development.

I know a Forum which has Android Application Development Forums:
http://forums.devshed.com/android-development-165/

Good Luck!
SpaceWorm
Thanks
am tring to find how to use graphics on c++ so [ can make a 3D game or animations
IOS,

If you want to make games I can tell you to stay here because there are some awesome game developers here but not sure if there are any Developers who develop on Android Platform.

Thanks
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
if you want to do pc/*nix games, i suggest sfml. if its for android, java/opengl, if its ios, obj-c/opengl es or quartz
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
hold on... your name is IOS (Aka the Internet operating system (or did you mean input output stream?) Aka Apples Operating system for iphone) and your posting about how you want to make apks in the windows section?
I read a book for c++
but it doesnot show how to use. graphics
can anyone help me with these tutorial
@~~meshackmasam@gmail.com
Last edited on
Hi IOS,

I really hope you are not starting programming GUI and Graphics using C++.

Looking at the question it seems you do not even know the basics of C++ let alone how to make Games so I suggest you first learn basics before you step a ahead.

I can tell you once you understand Basics of C++ you are good to go.

I recommend you to look up Allgero , SFML , GDI , OpenGL. They are high level libraries dedicated to graphics.

Good Luck!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.