please , cmake error.

so i have MINGW installed like im supposed to from the website. then (im trying to get ogre3d) i try to build the source with cmake and set config to mingw and i get the error libgmp-10.dll was not found (when i can find it in mingw/bin, already tried setting that as system path , didn't help) and this is generated in the error files from cmake

ive been googling this for WEEKS on end and nothing has helped please im despereate i need this working.

Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" failed.
Compiler: c:/MinGW/bin/gcc.exe
Build flags:
Id flags:

The output was:

Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" failed.
Build flags:
Id flags: -c

The output was:

Build flags:
Id flags: -Aa

The output was:

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" failed.
Compiler: c:/MinGW/bin/g++.exe
Build flags:
Id flags:

The output was:

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" failed.
Compiler: c:/MinGW/bin/g++.exe
Build flags:
Id flags: -c

The output was:

Determining if the C compiler works failed with the following output:
Change Dir: C:/Documents and Settings/oppositescopez/Desktop/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command:c:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe "cmTryCompileExec3431894199/fast"
c:/MinGW/bin/mingw32-make.exe -f CMakeFiles\cmTryCompileExec3431894199.dir\build.make CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec3431894199.dir/build

mingw32-make.exe[1]: Entering directory `C:/Documents and Settings/oppositescopez/Desktop/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'

"C:\Program Files\CMake 2.8\bin\cmake.exe" -E cmake_progress_report "C:\Documents and Settings\oppositescopez\Desktop\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\CMakeFiles" 1

Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec3431894199.dir/testCCompiler.c.obj

c:\MinGW\bin\gcc.exe -o CMakeFiles\cmTryCompileExec3431894199.dir\testCCompiler.c.obj -c "C:\Documents and Settings\oppositescopez\Desktop\CMakeFiles\CMakeTmp\testCCompiler.c"

mingw32-make.exe[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec3431894199.dir/testCCompiler.c.obj] Error 1

mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Documents and Settings/oppositescopez/Desktop/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'

mingw32-make.exe: *** [cmTryCompileExec3431894199/fast] Error 2

i just copied that dll out of mingw/bin to mingw.... and it fixed it.. its mingw's fault or cmakes fault. that needs to be fixed that was too much stress..
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.