Web Application

Pages: 123
Suppose your on Youtube and you want to sign in your account. So you type in your username and password and click the sign in button. I want a code for a c++ program that copies the username and the password upon clicking the sign in button. Of course I want that to work on all sites. Thank you.
closed account (G309216C)
Hi,

It is possible via using raw Winsock by making the POST requests manually. Or using Wininet.

I suggest using Wininet instead becuase it does all the necessary encryptions and such without having any worries.

GL
Thanks for the reply, Ill look into that.
I highly recommend you to use libcurl instead of WinInet crap for multiple reasons:
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/
I am an absolute noob in this area of c++ so if you guys can help me more I would appreciate it.
It seems to me that I have to implement which websites are going to work with the program (Am not sure though). I need something more practical, some thing that would work for all websites by default. Btw, I have no idea what talking about am just assuming based on what I skimmed from google.
Last edited on
This program is a keylogger if it helps give you an idea of what I want.
Last edited on
Not sure if it is malicious or not but will trust as safe.
No there are different types of key loggers so we cannot guess what type your is.
I already programmed a keylogger this is just an add-on to it or an improvement if you may. I'll just use it for pranking friends and family members and maybe stalking my crush xD. Nothing serious like stealing I promise. :)
Last edited on
I don't think you should use C++ for this.
You should probably make a plugin for your browser, which is quite easier related to making the browser's basics in C++.

Or, you could simply run this code in your browser, while in the login page:

document.getElementById('signIn').onclick = function(){ alert('Mail: "'+document.getElementById('Email').value+'", Pass: "'+document.getElementById('Passwd').value+'"'); };
Last edited on
I disregarded the plugin solution because its supposed to be hidden, and whenever I paste the code it just goes to google. Am using google chrome btw.
Last edited on
Oh..dear.

Create a HTML file then put the code below into there. then Open it with Google Chrome and it should work.
LOL! Am such an idiot.
Should I put the usual <html> or do I just copy the code?
obviously... First of all you are jumping a ahead of your self quite badly, second of all if you do not know how to create a basic HTML file I highly doubt you actually programmed this "keylogger" of yours.

Last edited on
I dont know man, isn't this code for someone who wants to get input from his own website other than another website like hotmail, youtube etc?
As I said use WinInet. I answered your question two times until now, one in PM you sent me now here.

GL
It's because I am self learning and yes I cheated a little bit while developing this keylogger but I did do some stuff too. More like tweaks xD
Last edited on
I can't figure out how to use it, am trying my best here. Am sorry if am wasting ur time too.
Don't worry about me man, You are not wasting my time. I know it seems hard but keep reading until you understand it but even if you still don't get it look at few examples.

GL
Pages: 123