How to give trial period to software ?

If any one can make trial period to this file i can pay needful amount for that.I have to make this as soon as possible so please give me quick replay

I have an application this is alredy license but in this application use my functionlity put custome .afl file this file make in c++ i make this .afl file as trial period.So how to make this .afl file as 7 day trial period.....

use time function to store the first open time in a file and check each time no. of days during program execution. if difference b/w first execution and current time is seven, then time over and lock the program.
thank you so much for this but i am beginner so actual logic for this i know but how to apply in my task i am confused...so please help...thank you in advance..
Last edited on
Why is aalok reported? His answer violates nothing, and OP's question is about common practice in industry.

@yatinmistry28
Don't take this too hard, but if you don't know how to use aalok's response, chances are you haven't written code that people are going to want to steal.

I'm not sure what you mean by an .AFL file.
AnimaFlex RubberFlex Animation?
IBM Lotus font file?
Adobe Font Metrics file?
X-Plane Airfoil data?
XMap?

None of those contain executable data... and there is no way to make a file unusable after time without external help.
hey! @yatinmistry28, what are you doing buddy??
if you reporting people helping you- this way, then better you deactivate your account...
this forum is not meant for people like you...

REGARDS!!!
@aalock
I was about to report you for your abusive response. You have no way to know who actually reported you, and it is not for you to tell members to go away. That prerogative lies with admin.

As a poster, if you dislike a response to your thread, just ignore it. If it is actually abusive, report it and get on with your life.

So far, your question remains vague and you have not provided the further information requested of you.
i don't want to quarrel my budy by me.i am so sorry..and thank you so much for your help..
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.