dll dependency problem C++

Ok so after a while I finally managed to finish a project of mine. It is a C++ program which can run just fine on my Windows 7 virtual machine with fedora 20 as host. But when I try running it on other machines it just gives me an error saying that it is missing a msvcp123D.dll.

So I went ahead to see this file on a Windows 7 virtual machine and I figured out that it accentually wasn't there either.

The first out of the blue fix that came to my mind was just to have a seperate program copy paste the .dll first and than run my program but I can t seam to find this particular .dll anywhere. So I am not sure would this work.

Any chance that anybody knows why this is happening or possible fixes.

Thank you all for your time.
Last edited on
Ok so I did check it out even before this post. But in Visual studio in Project Properties -> Linker -> Input -> Additional Dependencies I need to add needed libs.
How do I figure out what libs are needed? So that they may be have a static link.
Furthermore when I set mfc static lib I get a bunch of errors when I try to build my program:
error LNK2019
Unresolved external symbol
Managed to solve the problem by doing the following.
Project Properties -> Configuration Properties -> c/c++ code generation -> Runetime Library - > Mutli-threaded /MT
and it needs to be built as a release version.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.