Graphics advice

Hi,

I'm working on a Windows Form Application. Up until now, I haven't coded any graphics programs. I have a little in C++ but not in C++/CLI. The application runs like a web page, generates reports etc etc..... But I need to include a graphic user interface on one of the pages.

The graphics isn't for a game, more so a diagram with parts that can be 'clicked' by the user which changes its colour.

The diagram is like a darts board. Each segment is clickable and will change colour when clicked.

Can anyone please give me some keywords / ideas to research so that I can learn this type of code?

Cheers,
That sounds like a JavaScript framework to me rather than C++, but there is WebToolkit. http://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt
Hi kbw,

Thanks for the link. Unless I have read wrong, this sounds like a library that's suited for webpage applications... My program behaves 'like' a webpage. No internet connection or use of explorer / firefox etc.

With that said, one of my goals is for this program to 'talk' to other progams via the internet so this may become useful. So, thanks!

As for Java, I've had zero experience with it. I did think that Java may help with what I would like to do but I'm not sure that you can integrate Java code with C++/CLI.... Maybe you can...

Cheers,
Last edited on
Sorry, that's me not reading properly. If it's a local app, then the JS and Wt don't apply.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.