Help Me Convert CSV/MS Access to MySQL Smoothly!

I urgently need a software program to convert MS Access or CSV to MySQL easily. So, suggestions regarding some reliable tools are welcome. It would be better if the tool comes with a fully functional free trial version for my evaluation first. I would appreciate your valuable response. Thanks!
MS Access allows you to export data to a text file while specifying the format of both the delimiter and the text qualifier. MySQL comes with a tool called "MySQLImport". There isn't even anything esoteric about the process, I think it's a PERL script where I work. What part is breaking down for you?

Also, how inept is your entities help desk team that they don't already know this, or didn't you bother asking them first?
Last edited on
Looking at the OP's profile, they appear to represent a company who makes such a software program.
You mean to tell me that there's a viable consumer base for this kind of thing? Where people will pay with real money?

This is like an hour of effort with VBScript and most of that is finding the tables that you want to work with.

@ OP: I am impressed that you were able to see a market for this as a software package. I mean yeah it's obviously a need for any entity with a database but I never would have thought to sell it in this form. Clearly I need to learn more about market evaluation.
Thanks for all the responses, I forgot all about this
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.