Please help me how to do this output using "while" statement !

Develop a C++ program that will determine whether a department-store customer has exceeded the credit limit on a charge account. For each customer, the following facts are available:

a. Account number (an integer)
b. Balance at the beginning of the month
c. Total of all items charged by this customer this month
d. Total of all credits applied to this customer’s account this month
e. Allowed credit limit

The program should use a while statement to input each of these facts, calculate the new balance (= beginning balance + charges credits) and determine whether the new balance exceeds the customer’s credit limit. For those customers whose credit limit is exceeded, the program should display the customer’s account number, credit limit, new balance and the message “Credit Limit Exceeded.”

Sample Screen Output:

Enter account number (-1 to end): 100
Enter beginning balance: 5394.78
Enter total charges: 1000.00
Enter total credits: 500.00
Enter credit limit: 5500.00
New balance is 5894.78
Account: 100
Credit limit: 5500.00
Balance: 5894.78
Credit Limit Exceeded.

Enter Account Number (or -1 to quit): 200
Enter beginning balance: 1000.00
Enter total charges: 123.45
Enter total credits: 312.00
Enter credit limit: 1500.00
New balance is 802.45

Enter Account Number (or -1 to quit): 300
Enter beginning balance: 500.00
Enter total charges: 274.73
Enter total credits: 100.00
Enter total credit limit: 800.00
New balance is 674.73
Hiya,
You're gonna have to make some attempt yourself before you get help.
and i'd probably put this in the "Beginners" section. You'll get more people looking at it there.
Hi buddy, first of all let me give a tip, when you post a question, gently, realize that it should be a simple and objective question, I mean you hardly will find someone to develop to you even a very simple program.You gotta show your effort. Sounds with your question, you haven´t even try to begin developing it.

while() the control thinks like the following: If I find zero inside the while, I´ll do nothing between curly braces
while(){}

I mean you hardly will find someone to develop to you even a very simple program.

Technically speaking we do have an entire board solely for that purpose, it's the jobs section of the forum. Legally any works generated by a contractor while they are employed by OP would be OP's property. Because there would be an employment contract this is no more plagiarism then buying food from the store is theft. OP's school might now like it, but that's the way it is. Otherwise anytime a programmer left a company they could just take their code with them and tell the company they couldn't use it. Now any moral or conduct contracts OP might have signed with his school are a separate issue for them to resolve. The contractor would be in the clear as long as they remember to put it on their 1099 or local equivalent.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.