Please help me to include pokerstove library in my Visual studio 2013

Hi, as u see from the title i would love to include this

https://github.com/andrewprock/pokerstove

library into my Visual studio 2013 projects. The instructions im getting is

Getting boost to work under windows can be a bit of a challenge. One of the easier ways is to install precompiled librares. There is a batch of them available at sourceforge. If you're working with Visual Studio 2010, you will probably need the 32 bit libraries. boost precomplied libraries

Under windows, the cmake gui can be used to construct solution and project files for Visual Studio 2010. To do this, browse source to locate the programs directory git/pokerstove/programs. Then create a build dir for the project. At the bottom of the gui click Configure, then Generate. You may have to edit the git/pokerstove/programs/CMakeLists.txt to point cmake to your installation of boost.

Once you've done that, you should be able to select

Menu->Build->Build Solution
to build the sample program.

I would love if i could just copy some .h and .cpp files and include those files that way but they include some #include <boost/pokerstove/...> so im confused where to start. Been looking at this for last 5 hours and im a bit tired. Any small guidelines would be appreciated, i dont expect anyone to guide me through all of this process, so yea, tnx for reading ;)
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.