what means "Process terminated with status -1073741819"?

what means:
"Process terminated with status -1073741819 (2 minute(s), 41 second(s))"
?
i had tried several things without sucess.
i get these error only sometimes.
these error happen on running
closed account (48bpfSEw)
Putting that number into Windows Calculator (mode programmer) and then converting it to hex gives 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005. Googling 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005 gives this as the top result:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/the-bugcheck-was-0x0000007e-0xffffffffc0000005/025b3a35-be71-4c61-8a6b-bea2b5b4a226

i'm sorry, but if is a hardware bug\error, why only my program have it?(and not always, just sometimes)
The link Necip posted is to a BSOD error code and is most likely unrelated to your error. I would guess you have a bug in your program.
i think, too, that it's an error on my code. i'm using the Code::Blocks, but i don't know use\interpret correctly the Debugger... can you advice me more ways for find that problem?
maybe it's a memory violation or something. but i don't know find it :(
Assertions, exceptions and logging are great debugging tools.
using the Debug\Continue toolbar tool on Code Blocks IDE, i get these(use the link for the image):

http://postimg.org/image/4h9fowi2z/

and close it more faster.
for trying understand better i take of the effects(), but the program is closed too and not that window Call Stack.
heres my Debugger Output:
Building to ensure sources are up-to-date
Selecting target:
Release
Adding source dir: C:\Users\Cambalinho\Documents\CodeBlocks\classcontrols\
Adding file: C:\Users\Cambalinho\Documents\CodeBlocks\classcontrols\bin\Release\classcontrols.exe
Changing directory to: C:/Users/Cambalinho/Documents/CodeBlocks/classcontrols/bin/Release
Set variable: PATH=.;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32\i686-w64-mingw32\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\System32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\wbem;C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Connectivity Solution;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver;C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\WinNT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr. Memory\bin
Starting debugger: C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32\bin\gdb.exe -nx -fullname -quiet -args C:/Users/Cambalinho/Documents/CodeBlocks/classcontrols/bin/Release/classcontrols.exe
done
Registered new type: wxString
Registered new type: STL String
Registered new type: STL Vector
Setting breakpoints
Debugger name and version: GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6
Child process PID: 4804
In ntdll!ZwClose () (C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll)
Continuing...
Continuing...
[Inferior 1 (process 4804) exited with code 030000000010]
Debugger finished with status 0

i don't know what means.... can anyone explain better?
closed account (48bpfSEw)
elraton says : do you get the same error if you compile your source without the debugger?

http://www.developpez.net/forums/d899007/c-cpp/bibliotheques/opencv/code-blocks-erreur-ntdll/

- the error was on my Timer class: i was stoping the timer on CALLBACK(not periodic timer). and yes the CreateTimerQueueTimer() have it's on way;
continue on Debugger mode:
1 - when i click on menus, i get these debug output:
Building to ensure sources are up-to-date
Selecting target:
Release
Adding file: C:\Users\Cambalinho\Documents\CodeBlocks\classcontrols\bin\Release\classcontrols.exe
Changing directory to: C:/Users/Cambalinho/Documents/CodeBlocks/classcontrols/bin/Release
Set variable: PATH=.;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32\i686-w64-mingw32\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\System32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\wbem;C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Connectivity Solution;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver;C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools\WinNT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\MSDev98\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\Common\Tools;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Dr. Memory\bin
Starting debugger: C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\mingw32\bin\gdb.exe -nx -fullname -quiet -args C:/Users/Cambalinho/Documents/CodeBlocks/classcontrols/bin/Release/classcontrols.exe
done
Registered new type: wxString
Registered new type: STL String
Registered new type: STL Vector
Setting breakpoints
Debugger name and version: GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6
Child process PID: 4508
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
In std::_Function_base::_M_empty() const () ()
Continuing...
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
In std::_Function_base::_M_empty() const () ()
Continuing...
Continuing...
[Inferior 1 (process 4508) exited with code 030000000010]
Debugger finished with status 0

why these happens?
on run mode, the menu click works fine;

2 - why the Multithread order can be changed?(these only happens on Debugger mode)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.