multidimensional arrays/2d arrays

HEY my name is Vanessa and i need help big time on an assignment to add to my gpa. The question is as follows. I have no idea what to do. PLEASE HELP!!??? (Oh and this is for structured programming)

Write a C++ program to read from a file called “input.txt” information about 5 workers. Each line of input would
contain two values respectively, an employee ID and the employee’s monthly salary.
Assume that the data from the input file is stored in a format as shown in this example. Note: for testing purposes, the
following data may not necessarily be used. It is just to give you an idea of the format of the data:
Sample contents of input.txt:
10 2000
20 6800
30 9700
40 1500
50 8000
Store the employee information into a 2D array. Assume that the data types are as follows: id (integer data type) and income
(integer data type).
Read the information and store the 5 employee records into the 2D array.
Use a function that prints the sum of all incomes of workers.
Create another function that prints the number of workers who has an income of greater than $5000 and also
the ID and income of each worker who has an income of greater than $5000.
Sample output printed to the screen:
Sum of all incomes: $ 24500
3 Workers have an income of greater than $5000:
20 $6800; 30 $9700; 50 $8000
http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/194281/#msg934460
TheIdeasMan wrote:
Just a note for the future :+)

There also shouldn't be 2 topics about essentially the same subject. There is a risk that the same things will be said in both, possibly making it a time waster for those who reply.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.