Linking SFML in Windows Causing Problems

closed account (EhqpDjzh)
I've looked for an answer to this for over two hours now.
I am programming a game in C++/SFML2, and am attempting to build.
I am doing this in notepad++ compiling with tdm gcc and make, windows 7 64 bit.
I installed the 64 bit gcc compiler from sfml's website, as well as the 64 bit sfml files.
I've tried linking dynammically (lsfml-graphics-d,everythingelse-d) with the dlls in the same directory, and statically.
I placed the LIB files (.a) in the gcc mingw32 (64bit) lib folder, and it has no trouble finding them, as I get the same result whlist linking them in a relative path (-L"path to .a files").
The program has no issue compiling on Ubuntu.
The build script:

g++ -o Game.exe main.o maploader.o level.o player.o enemy.o projectile.o -lsfml-graphics -lsfml-window -lsfml-system

My compile script (works fine):

g++ -c main.cpp
g++ -c maploader.cpp
g++ -c level.cpp
g++ -c enemy.cpp
g++ -c player.cpp
g++ -c projectile.cpp

The error:

g++ -o Game.exe main.o maploader.o level.o player.o enemy.o projectile.o -lsfml-
graphics-d -lsfml-window-d -lsfml-system-d
player.o:player.cpp:(.text+0x834): undefined reference to `__imp__ZN2sf7Texture1
2loadFromFileERKNSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEERKNS_4RectIi
EE'
player.o:player.cpp:(.text+0x8b6): undefined reference to `__imp__ZN2sf7Texture1
2loadFromFileERKNSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEERKNS_4RectIi
EE'
player.o:player.cpp:(.text+0x947): undefined reference to `__imp__ZN2sf7Texture1
EE'
player.o:player.cpp:(.text+0x9db): undefined reference to `__imp__ZN2sf7Texture1
EE'
enemy.o:enemy.cpp:(.text+0x1a1): undefined reference to `__imp__ZN2sf7Texture12l
oadFromFileERKNSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEERKNS_4RectIiEE
'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [build] Error 1

I gave as much information as I thought necessary, if more information is necessary, just ask.
Thanks for the help in advance!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.