Visual Studio c++ forms and mysql database error

Hello Everyone....

actually I made a form application in visual studio which was like messenger that stores userdetails and messages in MySql Database tables(i used Mysql workbench to create database and tables)... however i connected it and it was successfull in the same computer...i compiled the form application as "release" and then copy the components that it had to other computer in which visual studio and MySQl was not installed.

when i run the application and clicked a button an error came that

Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.9.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I refered net and somewhere i read that the application folder should include MySql.Data.dll and so include it in my folder.....but now when i click that button i get:-
unable to connect to any of the specified MySql hosts.
can you please help me and tell me that what should i do?
Thank you sir...My application is client-server. CAn you please tell me what to do next...and how to build setup of the form application.
Thanks alot sir
For a client-server app MySql need to be installed on the computer your app is supposed to run.
If this is not an option then better use MS Access or SQLite db.

How to create an installer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGCuYwVzPFM
thanks sir... ihave made the installer and also insstalled the file....
but how to set MySql connection between the client computer programe and my original computer in which mysql server is installed...can you please help me out?

thnk you sir
i am getting this error in the client computer:-

unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts
Are you sure that MySQL is installed on the client computer and running?
Sir MySQl is not installed on client computer......it is installed on the main computer in which i have the database....

are we suppose to install it on client computer too?
I am afraid you have to install MySql on the computer where your program is supposed to run.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.