Autocomplete does not work correctly - CodeBlocks

First: Excuse my English, it is not my native language.

Hello everyone, I'm learning C ++ and enjoying it a lot.

But I'm having a problem with the autocomplete IDE CODEBLOCKS 17.12 on Windows 7 32bits. CB autocomplete only a few methods, not all.

Example, LIST object, the complete IDE: INSERT (), DELETE (), MERGE (). But it does not present and does not automatically fill in these other methods: PUSH_BACK, PUSH_FRONT, SIZE (), POP () etc.

How can I see all the methods? For a C ++ student it is essential to be aware of all the methods.

Thank you.
A quick search seem to suggest that you should disable a feature called "SmartSense".
Hi Peter. Thanks for the attention.

I forgot to mention that I had already done an earlier research and discovered "SMARTSENSE". But that did not solve my case. It continues to show only some methods of native objects, but not all methods.
My experience with codeblocks is that it breaks very easily, my main nitpick is that commenting out a { or } and not putting a space between it could cause your scopes to be really messed up.

All I can recommend is perhaps try the nightly build (2017 is recent, but it doesn't hurt to try), and give us the shortest possible example of your code breaking so I can test it.
I, D and M comes before P in the alphabet so is it just that it chops of the list when the list becomes too long? If you write P it shows pop_back, is that right?

I found this screenshot which I think is from Code::Blocks: https://i.stack.imgur.com/cT4pW.png
Perhaps you need to increase the "maximum allowed code-completion matches".
I reinstalled the CB autocomplete. Now it seems to be working correctly. Curious!!!

Thank you for your help.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.