Any advices for make a game with c++?

I want to make a game with c+ and I want to handle most of the game logic on my own. I used c++ for some smaller console programme and coding olympics and made some game via Game Maker but find hard to develop my project further. I don't want to literally do everything on my own, I want something (maybe header files) to help me do some of the most basic things like drawing a sprite, playing a sound and receive real-time input, which I don't know how to do before.
P.S. maybe this is a weird requirement, but I can't manage to install VS on my computer due to its small system disk size. I used Dev-C++ before for coding olympics.
You could try SFML. It provides libraries for loading audio, sprites, and user controls.
https://www.sfml-dev.org/index.php
SFML provides a simple interface to the various components of your PC, to ease the development of games and multimedia applications. It is composed of five modules: system, window, graphics, audio and network.

SFML will be good solution.
Yes SFML. I love it. Fun projects you can do with it to kill time. There is also SDL, but if you don't like pointers and would prefer working with classes, SFML is the way to go.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.