Encrypt and Decrypt video without saving in HDD using C#

I create windows media player in winform (C#.NET) . I want to play video file without saving in HDD . for this I encrypt video file (use System.Security.Cryptography) . after that I want to play encryption video file without saving in HDD . I dont Know how play encryption video file without saving in HDD .Memory stream is suggested but I dont Know a lot C#.

Can you help me and get sample code (encrypt and then play encryption file without saving in HDD )

I use media player DLL and control play,pause with ctlcontrol (winform)
Last edited on
This was easy enough to find.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.security.cryptography.cryptostream?view=netframework-4.8

> Memory stream is suggested but I dont Know a lot C#.
This is C++.
C# is down the hall, turn right at the water cooler and is next to the sign saying "Beware of the Leopard".
Right , This is C++ . I'm confused . I have C# project and I want to earn money but I dont know how programming in high level . My main problem is
" Play Encryption video File with Media Player or another Player using C# "
. I want to be a C# programmer .
And for the first time I accepted the hardship program .Thank you if you can help me and give me sample (or Example) code for my problem .
So did you solve it using harddisk? If so it shouldn't that much of a problem to switch to the MemoryStream like demonstrated in the link salem c provided.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.