fatal error C1083

I know there are answers for this error already in other places on this forum, but I tried most of the solutions that I could find via the Search feature on this site, and I'm stumped. Here is my program:

//This program is designed to accept input of Student Names and 3
 //test scores for each student, then calculate each students average
 //and the average for the entire class.
 //By Will
 //COSC 1315

#include <string>
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main ()
{
	string StudentName;
	string Done = Done;
	int CountName;// CountScores, 
	int Test1;
	int Test2;
	int Test3;
	float StudAvg, ClassAvg;

cout << "This program is designed to calcutlate the 3 Test Average\n";
	cout << "of individual students and the average of the class as a whole\n";

for (CountName = 0; CountName <= 200; CountName++)
	{
		cout << "Please enter the student's name:    ";
		cin >> StudentName;
		cout << "\nNow please enter the students 3 Test scores:\n";
		cin >> Test1;
		cin >> Test2;
		cin >> Test3;

if (StudentName == Done)
		{
			CountName = 201;
		}
	}

system("pause");
return 0;
}

The program itself is not complete, but I can't test any aspects of my program because my Build Output states:

1>------ Build started: Project: Test Score Avg Calculator, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> Test Score Avg Calculator.cpp
1>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\..\..\..\..\..\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\Test Score Avg Calculator\Test Score Avg Calculator\Test Score Avg Calculator.cpp': No such file or directory
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Is there an error in the code? Or could it be because the program isn't complete? I wouldn't think that would cause the C1083. I have even tried creating 3 different Projects without success. The Solution above, however, remained a constant via copying and pasting the text into each new Project. By the way, in case it's important, each Project is empty and has no Precompiled Header. If anyone can help, it will be greatly appreciated.
Update on my first post. I just finished writing another program which is based from another program that I wrote earlier this semester that still works. The only changes between the two programs is that I used a for loop with a nested if-else instead of a while loop with nested if. I also added the system("pause"). Those are the most major changes to the program other than adding/removing some variables and their values, but the new version of the program still returns the C1083 error. Could it be a problem with Visual C++ Studio 2010?
1>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\..\..\..\..\..\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\Test Score Avg Calculator\Test Score Avg Calculator\Test Score Avg Calculator.cpp': No such file or directory
says that the compiler can't find it in that directory.

Do you really have 'Test Score Avg Calculator' three times?
Test Score Avg Calculator\Test Score Avg Calculator\Test Score Avg Calculator.cpp
maybe you didn't add the file" Test Score Avg Calculator.cpp" to your project.
Yes, I just finished double and triple checking to make sure Test Score Avg Calculator is there 3 times, in the way you've listed it coder777. And to answer beginning's suggestion, yes the Test Score Avg Calculator.cpp is in the project. In the VS C++ 2010's Solution Explorer it's listed as "Solution 'Test Score Avg Calculator' (1 Project)\Test Score Avg Calculator\Source Files\Test Score Avg Calculator.cpp"
I have solved the problem and want to share what I discovered. If anyone is getting the C1083 error like I did, check your Project's name. If it is too long, VS 2010's compiler will not register it's existence. All I had to do was copy my code from Test Score Avg Calculator, create a new Project with a shorter name (I called my new one Test Averager) and then paste the code into the new Project. At least, that's all I had to do to stop the C1083 error. Hope this helps anyone else!!!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.