I'm working on a dialog based application. I noticed some memory leak problems so I googled for ways of detecting the leaks and to plug them. From a thread in this forum I noticed the following structure which worked perfectly in a demo program. The idea is (not mine - credit to the genius who came up with it) to create an object of this at the very beginning of the program so it will be the last to be deleted, hence the memory dump at that point.
I put this structure into the header of MyApp, and created an object of it as the first member of MyApp. It correctly removed many of the previously reported leaks but it keeps on reporting the following: