TerraNova is looking for a Project Manager (Healthcare) for our end client.
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: 7 Months Contract
Must be authorized to work in U.S. (Preferably local candidates)
If interested, please send your updated resume, U.S. Work Authorization and best hourly rate on W2 or 1099 or C2C (all inclusive).
• The position is a lead role in managing projects/accounts/clients to ensure that assigned projects are carried out professionally, on schedule, and on budget and that project specifications and business requirements are fully met.
• Position also ensures that projects are developed and monitored for continuous improvement and supports set up and operation of the Specialty Distribution Project Management Office (PMO).
• Position provides a single point of contact for projects from original concept through final implementation.
• Oversees/coordinates all aspects of each assigned project and serves as liaison between clients, line managers, and internal and external resources.
• Defines project scope and objectives, plans and directs schedules and budgets.
• Supports new PMO development and documentation of processes, tools, and templates.
• Supports ongoing operation of Specialty Distribution PMO.
BA/BS in relevant field: Business, Engineering, and Healthcare.
• Six Sigma Black Belt certification desirable, PMP desirable.
• At least 5 years of experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment with 5-7 years experience in project management and PMO environment.
• Microsoft Business Suite: Windows, Excel, Word, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint; Minitab, Igrafx.
If you are currently not able to take up this position - Please pass this on to your friends or colleagues who might be interested in this job.