MFC source code

Hi...
I'm learning MFC and OpenGL. MFC is best for almost softwares and tools. OpenGL is the best ideal for basic drawing and games. (In my opinion)....

MFC contains a tons of source code, with hundreds of classes, functions, structures, macros. It can help you almost of things (Intelligent Window managing, good interface, DOS mode & ActiveX supports, lots of plugins from basic, window managing only to advanced (string, video, document, controls,...)....
Thus, I very like it and love to see the source code. I tried a search on the internet, and I see it 's downloadable. But surfed lots of topics and discussions I couldn't find any right link. They (maybe) are died, or new version of MFC source code is released and currently is available, so all old links are automatically deleted...

Actually also I want to see OpenGl source but I'm afraid because most likely OpenGl are very hard to discover because I'm just a beginner in this and now I haven't known much about drawing and rendering in a window.

But, does anyone have MFC source? Or new link of MFC to download? I'm need to source firstly to understand some of complex functions and structures and how it works, and for further discovering...
Last edited on
MFC source ships with Visual Studio, it always has done so. It's not available in the free versions.

ATL source also ships with Visual Studio (don't confuse the two, they're different). ATL started life as a separate and independent project.

OpenGL cam from SGI. I'm sure it's available somewhere, but I've never needed to look for it.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.